Be nice. Or else.
Poland, Europe, Earth Multidisciplinary Designer Joined about 2 years ago
Szymon hasn't posted any stories yet.
Looks nice but I'm not sure what's the difference between Easle and any other site like that?
Hi Marc! How are you today? :)
1) After few years in a few agencies I've decided to go on my own - #freelancing ;) I'm pretty multidisciplinary designer - could you give me some advice where/how I should looking for a new friends (clients)?
2) I know that the good design should be the best ad BUT now it's hard to get in this whole tech business - e.g. when you're not from US (Poland here) and have no options to grab a coffee with someone "famous" after few tweets.
3) My prices are relative low and I'm really open for new challenges (project) - I used to thought this may sound like "flexible" but now I doubt it and it's wrong when you're not specialist in just one thing... What do you think Marc?
4) What do you think about that the lost/most of people want to be a "product designer"? I think that people don't want to just do design (anymore) cause they love it - they want just shipping products. I listen lot of podcasts and sometimes people event don't know what "product designer" mean but still try to keep blind and follow trends no matter what instead of doing their things.
5) Also - referring to previous question - what do you think about VR and AR?
How was your day?
I got a few questions - ready - steady - go!
airbnb it is a big community - definitly - and all design details are super important. How many tests you made before launched current version of website/app? (in meaning of A-B testing) Or maybe you always try to check something new and you testing all the time? Could you tell something about testing while working on that big project with that huge base of users like airbnb?
I have an idea for app - but I think it's could be useful to make mobile app and website - responsive of course. What do you think - it there sens to make two almost the same projects - one for web and one for mobile app? Is there any extra super profits in that case? We got 2016 - what I should design first? App + simple website or maybe website and next try to design app with no rush?
What is important when you work with that big base of users like airbnb (except UI/UX)? Maybe do you have some protips for designers - how to reach out for users or how to keep them close? I mean something like "oooh, always try to put little kitty everywhere" ;)
Take care! S
Be nice. Or else.
Designer News is a large, global community of people working or interested in design and technology.