- RetailMeNot Redesign Jun 06, 2015
- How do you manage internal design requests? May 19, 2015
- Pics.io - Turn Google Drive into collaboration tool for design teams Apr 17, 2015
- GeekTyper - Code like in the movies Apr 10, 2015
- Periscope, Twitter's answer to Meerkat style live-streaming Mar 26, 2015
I was a solo in-house designer for a little under a year. It was very hard (</understatement>), but our solution for it was to hire another designer.
Thank you for the NSFW warning. That is a genuinely helpful heads up.
I'd suggest there's a chance this guy endures some hard things. Riches + Fame ≠ easy life.
This is a good clarification. I think in many cases you'll also need to constantly refine your taste by observing great work.