- Facebook Launches Origami 2.0 Feb 24, 2015
- Monument Valley in Numbers Jan 15, 2015
- Flow. An intuitive & precise wireless controller. Nov 24, 2014
- Form (Prototyping Tool) is now FREE Nov 19, 2014
- Apple Pay Human Interface Guidelines Sep 22, 2014
- Marc Newson Joins Apple Sep 05, 2014
- Show DN: Steven Sep 04, 2014
- Medium’s CSS is actually pretty fucking good. Aug 28, 2014
- The Shakedown Aug 19, 2014
- The Story Behind the New Airbnb Jul 16, 2014
- Ask DN: Are you using Yosemite? Jul 07, 2014
- App Icon Artwork/Chalkboard Jun 25, 2014
- Destiny Game - UI Video Overview Jun 23, 2014
- Avocado from Ideo - Quartz Composer Toolbox May 15, 2014
- How to open Skala Color in Sketch Apr 18, 2014
- Blueprint iOS.sketch Template Apr 16, 2014
- Origami 1.2 Released Apr 15, 2014
- Mailbox - Story via Correspondence by Alice Lee Apr 11, 2014
- Ask DN: Can we stop talking about non-design bs? Apr 10, 2014
- The State of In-Car UX Apr 09, 2014
- Designing for the Web by Mark Boulton Apr 08, 2014
- Twitter Emoji Apr 03, 2014
- iOS 7 GUI templates will ship inside of Sketch 3 Mar 31, 2014
- WTF, HTML & CSS? Mar 24, 2014
- GMUNK - GM Concept UI Mar 06, 2014
- Learn Photoshop for Interface Design Feb 25, 2014
- Site Design: The Tonight Show Feb 19, 2014
- Site Design: Apple iPad - Elevating Expedition Feb 18, 2014
- Inside Yelp's New Business Page Design Feb 18, 2014
- Facebook Paper Menu (Quartz Composer) Feb 13, 2014
- Site Design: The Best Caesar Jan 28, 2014
- The New Dark Sky Jan 27, 2014
- Site Design: Polygon Games of the Year Jan 14, 2014
- Transworld Surf Redesign Jan 03, 2014
- FontShop WebFonter Dec 04, 2013
- Reporter App from Feltron Nov 20, 2013
- GluePrint Nov 19, 2013
- Tiny Speck releases entire Glitch art archives into public domain Nov 18, 2013
- Gif Yourself Nov 14, 2013
- Polygon's PS4 Review Nov 13, 2013
- Swatchmate Color Capturing Cube Nov 11, 2013
- Ask DN: Who designs remotely? Nov 10, 2013
- Official Apple Product Images Oct 24, 2013
- Cabel Sasser, Panic - XOXO Festival (2013) Oct 23, 2013
- Spark Camera from IDEO Oct 10, 2013
- Framer.js Tips Sep 26, 2013
- Stamen: Copenhagen Bike Map Sep 16, 2013
- New Apple Homepage Design Sep 10, 2013
- SpaceX's Future of Design Sep 05, 2013
- Panic + Imagineering at D23 Aug 13, 2013
- Staticity No More Aug 01, 2013
- iOS7 Blur coming to Sketch 2.3 Jul 18, 2013
- Site Design: Nike Free Flyknit Jul 16, 2013
- Site Design: Vox Media Jul 16, 2013
- MailChimp Metal Billboard Jul 12, 2013
- Kit FUI - Database of Fantasy User Interfaces Jul 09, 2013
- Nike Making App Jul 03, 2013
- The Real Story Behind Fonts in iOS 7 Jul 01, 2013
- Wonderfully Designed > Beautifully Designed Jun 25, 2013
- Envoy Jun 24, 2013
- Ask DN - Are you installing CC? Jun 18, 2013
- iOS 7 Logo Jun 07, 2013
- NBA Finals Animation by Richard Swarbrick Jun 06, 2013
- A Working Definition of Product Design Jun 05, 2013
- GlacierWorks May 29, 2013
- How do you structure your stylesheets? May 24, 2013
- Neko Font May 13, 2013
- Skala is coming May 07, 2013
- Adobe MAX: Live Keynote May 06, 2013
- The Flattening of Design Apr 23, 2013
- Quaker Mode Apr 22, 2013
- Bring in the cats! Feb 28, 2013
- Ask DN: Where do you get stock photography? Feb 22, 2013
- Video: Barley - Simple Web Content Editing Feb 19, 2013
- Ask DN: Just got a Wacom tablet... now what? Feb 15, 2013
- Obama on Graphic Design Education and 'producing stuff' Feb 15, 2013
- Video on OKFocus Feb 14, 2013
- The Button Test Jan 31, 2013
- Disney's "Paperman" - A Short Film Jan 30, 2013
- Ask DN: What's your favorite framework? Jan 29, 2013
- Who are your favorite design writers? Jan 22, 2013
- Ask DN: Where do you get fonts? Jan 18, 2013
- Best of Quora 2010-2012 Book Download Jan 16, 2013
- Super Resize Me - A pretty neat browser resizing game. Jan 10, 2013
- Super Stamps Jan 03, 2013
- Just My Type: A collection of nice font stacks from Typekit. Jan 02, 2013
- Easy Product Shots Jan 02, 2013
- Import Swatches from CSS to Photoshop Jan 02, 2013
- Snow Fall Dec 31, 2012
- Rebranding Your Startup Dec 31, 2012
it's a mac app just hit ⌘ + , I hate apps that don't support that shortcut.
Came here for clock suggestions - and all I got were watches :/
Sketch mirror auto upscales from 1x -> 2x/3x. Also exporting to 2x/3x with sketch is 1 click.
I used to design at 2x - but have since switched back to 1x. Marc at Bjango has written a bunch of great stuff Designing for retina - Bjango My App Design Workflow - Bjango
How do you know?
I think they have a business model?
This is why I loved using ReadMill - full access to the data of everything I had read.
That "Open" button is so freaking good.
Everyone's picking sides here - has apple promoted or supported Quartz? NO. The only tool they promote for prototyping is Keynote. Sorry I should have included that but I still think of it as a Presentation tool first - prototyping tool second. I only meant that companies are putting effort...
From what I can tell - Google is fully backing the team and project and the plan is to keep it moving forward.
1 sketch file with 30+ artboards for screens is pretty common and easy to do. Doing that with photoshop is doable but not built for it.
Google ----> Form. Facebook ----> Origami. Apple ----> ??????? I am so excited for the prototyping wars
All of my app store images have been exported from Sketch and I've never had a problem. Have you tried running through ImageOptim?
I saw a tweet or two mentioning they were filming all sessions and going to post later.
Great work Jean-Marc and team! If anyone's got an invite - shoot it my way firstname.lastname@example.org
this is gnarly
RETINA THUNDERBOLT DISPLAY PLZ APPLE
STICK IT TO THE MAN DONT TAKE INVESTMENT MONEY! FUCK THE VCS INDIE 4 LIFE FUCK THE INTERNET!
Where are you located? We just released in a couple more app stores. https://itunes.apple.com/app/steven-your-emoji-life/id909140009
GO BIG OR GO HOME
Display cost and power consumption seem to be the most important factors here. They are after profits and battery life.
You're right - more lurking. I rarely post my own stuff here.
Free trial now available!
Thanks for all the love!
Yes for now - have to wrangle the lawyers more and will be headed elsewhere soon. Where are you located?
Definitely sits closer to Quartz/Framer in the Micro interaction arena. You can definitely string together big flows but I find myself working mostly with Micro stuff in Form.
Can confirm that it is better than Quartz Composer. Like insanely better. Plus it's not abondonware like quartz. Also not a mess like Origami/Avocado. Plus it works. Plus awesome documentation. DEVICE PREVIEW PEOPLE IT'S INSANE
Thanks daryl! I honestly think it's all pretty bizarre and different - but I like that.
I was part of the beta test - It's a pretty phenomenal tool. If anyone has questions I'd be happy to answer
Often wondered if something like this would be possible with the Layervault API...
Two more! http://cl.ly/image/0D150E1S0a31 http://cl.ly/image/253n3B3d041n
Here's a coin ya'll
Use a tripod. Make people lean against the wall. Reverse the video backwards so it is a perfect loop. my bros at wefollow did this a while ago - wefollow
Hugely Misleading *These photos were all taken before he moved in.
Looks familiar... Relative Wave
Thanks for posting these! I don't know how I missed this event - I hope you guys throw another framer meetup.
Permalinks to comments
I absolutely hate autosave. Merge conflicts on Dropbox and Layervault App versioning conflicts with files Slow data connection. Saving a 10mb file every few minutes sucks down the internet for you and anyone else who you might be sharing wifi with. Saves as Commits. This one's weird. Usin...
No joke - this gave me a serious headache looking at it. Going the Post Office sucks. This would make it worse. I didn't think that was possible.
Can you imagine if that music played as you used instagram?
+1 for Type Sample
15" Retina Starts with 16GB RAM? Very nice.
True - they could've easily thrown in a 'About Us' or 'Previous work' section even with some descriptions of the clients.
This is a brand new agency. I don't think they have much work to show as an agency. I am excited to see their future work.
meta = "minimal-ui" ?
did not notice before yesterday!
Now I really want to know whose laptop it was or whose sticker box they raided.
Those are not just random hype stickers. Either apple did their research - or they grabbed a laptop from somebody at Girl/Chocolate.
Best detail - when you select the brightness slider it actually previews the real brightness. Used to be super hard to get it just right.
I have heard someone ask your take home pay. Also - many cities, states and countries have different tax rates so it's always worth considering.
Annual Compensation before taxes?
Part of me really likes this and part of me thinks this is insanely over the top.
Congrats Anton and the rest of the Team! This is really stunning work.
I've been listening to Iterate for a while now. Marc Edwards ftw
Anyone who's ever ridden BART knows that cloth seats are the worst.
I did it. So far so good...
I am thinking about installing today since Beta 3 just came out. Talk me off the ledge people.
Honestly though - buttons, photos, video, text, and pieces of paper (!) don't fly around, resize mid flight, and place themselves in front of you.
This is fascinating.
Is the group public? If so - why does facebook require a log in to view the content?
I see - strange that they wouldn't offer it as an option in the app when it's on the examples page.
I wish the Framer community lived outside of Facebook :/
How large is the razer orochi? I always pictured it being small, but I haven't gotten my hands on one.
Trello + Layervault
I wish that they linked to the comments.
+1 for quickcast
Yeah it reminds me of the word clouds they do at WWDC but they just look strange on mobile.
What do you mean by this? Origami added retina support for the viewer.
If it's timeline based then I am not interested.
Pivot to bitcoin?!?! EDIT : not the same people as the last 3 versions of 'Circle' ? So confused.
There are some super helpful patches in here. A++
Is there a better path for implementation besides @3x?
I wish that the community pages weren't blocked for people without facebook accounts :/
This took about 2 hours to grow on me and now I am really feeling it.
I design in Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator 90% of the time - but I do mostly mobile work. I guess I could design in browser for mobile with ratchet.io and the like - but I haven't attempted yet.
I couldn't even find the "Money for every moment" one in the rotation.
If you spent a year on superficial work - you're doing it wrong.
Buzzfeed headline/image format is the worst thing on the internet. It makes me feel dumber
Victor -not sure if it's common knowledge but the naming of future versions of OS X will be places in California. Mavericks was first. Safe to assume that they will do others like Yosemite, Big Sur, Sequoia, Shasta, etc.
Not like they really tried to make the business model happen - it was a paid app for a long time. Then they went free but didn't add anything premium. I would have happily supported a premium service.
So fucking bummed
What neighborhood are you currently in? I am considering moving to Oakland because $$$
How do you like Oakland?
This entire thread is getting me super pumped for Skala. Marc - please give us more info on the beta release date :P
Brooklyn now - Moving back to San Francisco soon though.
Apparently works in Safari :/
What I mean is that Apple's site probably gets a ton of traffic from devices that don't have big viewports and that might have an influence on why their videos aren't that large. Edit - just now realizing you were talking about full screen and not full width ¯_(ツ)_/¯
How big is your monitor? I'm sure apple's analytics tell a different story than what you would assume.
I just got in to this same state and it only happens when you have Sketch's color picker popover open.
Marc - no issues so far for me.
Last time I checked Tumblr's dev tools and deployment for custom code was pretty horrid. Jekyll (or any other static site generator) + Github pages gives you complete control and is totally free. That is legit.
I just tried and it does not work :/ I have my iPhone plugged in via USB and cannot connect unless wifi is on both MBP and iPhone (same network also). Edit - they are referring to the personal hotspot usb option like this - http://bomberstudios.com/post/54587126654/using-sketch-mirror-liveview...
This is such a great post. Great stuff Dan!
Here's a nice overview - https://medium.com/p/4b92d8b25f3
Skala View's color blind mode is one of my all time favorite design tools. Thank you marc
I recommend doing a static site mostly because it's great to learn and fun to mess around. You can even mess around with different frameworks and what not. I just started using Metalsmith and it's really awesome and crazy flexible. Great thing about static sites is that you can throw th...
I've only heard great things about siteleaf.
I am not proposing that you only visit designer news and nothing else.
You are a statistical anomaly
I am confused by the state of the shift key every single day. Still haven't gotten used to it.
Dell Ultrasharps are great. Go for the 27"
Doubling resolution to 1280 * 2272 doesnt seem that crazy anymore. Not sure what the screen size will be but that resolution (@4x) would be much easier for transition. Edit : if 5" that would be like 550 ppi which is not even a thing. 1080p would be more fitting at around 440ppi.
I may or may not have scripted my way around twitter.com to pull those images down :P
I think you'll be happy with the implementation that the guys at bohemian coding are working on. It's extremely lightweight.
I really loved Readmill. So sad to see it go.
This is fascinating on so many levels.
I can confirm it is very awesome!
I am loving this design.
This is real good
Yes for sketching/wireframing. I also have a Pencil. I love using both. Pencil feels great and flipping it over for eraser is awesome. I use Paper for probably 80% of my sketching, because often times whiteboards and paper are easier for everyone else. My top feature request is auto backup of a...
I like these wayfinders...
Great examples of how simple animation techniques and sound go a long way to tell a story.
David - tried to send but it failed and now I have no more invites. I'll try to send if it pops up again. Sorry!
This is an older picture I'll have to post a newer one. I moved back to one monitor and using a convertible standing desk thingy.
Oooooh right above east river park? I'll have to swing by sometime.
Those arms on the chair are looking a little worn out ryan...
Who needs an invite?
I think I might be one of the earliest users of layervault. I love it. Layervault is vital to how I work and how my team collaborates. Yes. You should use LayerVault.
There are some great resources in this post - https://medium.com/p/f5174a2b2c6e
Redundant functionality at a fraction of the cost should never be underestimated.
Just measured and its 2600px wide. Just slightly larger than the 2560px thunderbolt display.
Be sure to make your window as wide as possible.
Everything is still very heavily icon based - which I find tends to be extremely vague and ambiguous.
Still really really really hard to use.
How about I throw the clothes in, add detergent, hit start. Machine detects color of clothes, weight, and soil levels automatically. Pretty sure that this is how a high end machine works.
AMA Request: Mike Matas
Apparently a lot of this stuff would have been really tough to do on android, so it's worthwhile for them to see if it takes off on iOS first. source
I don't want to be as famous as a chef.
Yes this is the same team behind forecast.io
They are finally embracing webfonts.
Can we please go back to the good ol days?
There's nothing of value north of Market. Don't go there. I am guessing you mean north of the eastern end of market? Like financial district? Otherwise, there are far too many amazing neighborhoods and places north of market. Haight, Divisadero, tender-loin/nob, polk street, chinatown...
Seems strange to me. The article pages are great. Homepage feels improved but still meh.
That helicopter video blew my mind
Yeah the reasoning isn't clear to an outsider.
Super nice. I wish everything was a bit larger...
Prophet < Messiah
I've seen similar roles for devs as Developer Evangelist
This is huge
I will be shelling out the $39.98 for both iOS + Mac
dat domain tho
YES! Happy Fucking Holidays!
Why are you dwelling on the message so much? This isn't a PSA. It's a commercial - from a huge company. Here's some messages for you to dwell on: Make movies on your iphone Happy fucking holidays - from apple - buy our phone You're different, that's okay, we get you. You ca...
But e-peens need to not have 40% difference in salary sizes cause it confuses the e-peens.
I feel like anytime somebody asks about salary on the internet, people leave out taxes and take home pay. Why is this?
Are you using UIdynamics?
Ummmm Vox media makes a lot more money and sees way more traffic than medium. No reason for them to sell.
I am super curious why all the base timings are linear.
Great simple concept. Can't wait to see it progress.
What's it like? What is your day to day like?
I want to know more about being a UX dude at Best Buy.
I've been testing for a while. Very fun, can't wait til more people have it running. Great work Jeremy!
Teehan+lax did the PSD, I just took it from PS to Sketch. I am sure the initial version took longer. I just went in and tried to copy each layer as perfectly as possible. I've always felt like the T+L PSD was the de facto iOS template and I thought sketch users deserved one, so I just wen...
Glad you like it!
Great blog post on their blog - Redesigning Mapbox.com
Great notes Joshua, thanks for sharing.
I have been putting all of mine on heroku for ease of deployment, but its really not the best since we are talking about static files.
I've been using it for a while, and I love it. I would love to share my work, but a lot of it is only useful for internal purposes. I would love to share some generic examples/tutorials. Perhaps we need a dedicated space where people can upload their framer projects?
I think that product names are not part of this pattern. Note that they talk about MyYahoo and Myspace which are product names, not labels.
Holy shit it actually works
Cemre, I'd like to help out with sketch-framer, but I am not sure the best place to start. I'll start looking at some of the outstanding issues for now.
This guy gets me even more excited about my future Xbox One purchase.
CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS
Currently working on the .sketch port. Will post here when it's done.
2.8 Rendering and illustration Do not render in 3D or create any simulation of an Apple product. Do not use illustration to depict an Apple product, except for instructional material. If generic portable devices are illustrated, do not include details that are unique to Apple products, such as ...
Been running on 8GB of ram and wish I had gone with more.
@Marc are you going to get one?
Nice work Nathan. Happy you listened to my feedback :D
I am not convinced. Him being in NYC is fun. That is all.
(Appropriate avatar img)
Most of these are aimed at bigger organizations. I would love to hear best practices from people in smaller companies.
All of the design work that went into the Calcbot update was rendered obsolete in one keynote. I want to know more about this. What specifically was obsolete? The assets? The animations?
I've always used these steelseries mousepads. Great performance, thin and cheap. Also 4.5 stars and 799 Reviews?!?!
What are you trying to build? iOS? Web? Android? Many of the online services (codecademy, treehouse, codeschool) have differing curriculums and teaching style. Try them out and see if you like the way they work. There is very little risk involved with spending a few hours with each service.
Do you want to spend 8 hours a day in a shitty workspace?
I know they are remaining independent, but I can't help my distaste for all things GoDaddy. Will be moving off of mediatemple shortly.
But they used a glass device :0
Dude loves purple
It bugs me that they are showing off superfluous animations that aren't in the final products.
I use a combination of Flinto + Framer + After Effects for all my prototypes. Flinto for the basics and overall flow/interaction. Framer for more advanced animations (with interactivity) and After Effects for stupid/sexy animation details.
Teehan + Lax has a bunch of great case studies. http://www.teehanlax.com/story/medium/
Is all of the finger pointing necessary?
This website SUCKS!
When did DN become a bug reporting tool?
As soon as you add a webfont to your collection you can start using that webfont. I am confused about what you are confused about.
Hey marc, I assume that you guys will introduce a .skala file format? You should get in touch with the guys at LayerVault so that we can get some basic support right away. Thanks!
Mac has never had a "Designer Only" stigma. I think it's had a Creative stigma.
I love jarritos so very much.
Wanting to read sounds like a personal problem.
Still waiting on Readmill for Mac :)
Great thoughts in this Adam. One question - why is everything blurry? Images, icons, fonts all seem to be rendered very strangely.
I think you are missing the point.
This is incredible
What's important is that most of the clients and projects are fairly well known and established in the tech/startup/design/programming communities.
It was more a request from the app creators :P Shout out to Bjango and Bohemian Coding!
Here's hoping for more libraries like this... sketch.rb ... skala.rb .....
No sketch support? :(
You should use your personal account instead of the Everyday Designer account.
I use LayerVault and never have to name my files anything funky. Just layout.psd I only need one file also :P
** raises hand **
FYI: This feature is already in the latest Sketch Beta
That headline is terrible.
I like to see this kind of trade coverage from the DN community. It's like sports!
I listen to http://hypem.com/popular/ a lot. It can be hit or miss, but it is usually high energy which I like for work. Also, I'm on Spotify. Usually listening to mellow stuff on there. http://open.spotify.com/user/tylerhowarth
Make those animations consistent. Things coming from different angles and at different times is just weird.
Interesting, I hope you publish it when it's ready.
This is also entirely CSS based, whereas typekit is JS based. Should see noticeable difference in speed and reliability.
Are the screensmart fonts better for mobile use than their standard counterparts? Even with retina?
I would love to hear more about your tests.
You are making a living off pro bono work for charities?
also, your work should give you a copy if you need it for work.
Honestly if you are bootlegging it, you are not a professional designer.
Definitely a good choice to not do interactive. Contextual maps that are legible and oriented for the user are about 100 times more functional than any interactive touchscreen I have ever encountered. Also, they have already installed over 300 of these through citibike, and the stations are sola...
My unofficial formula to determine the wallpaper size needed. Make a solid 640x960px wallpaper. Go to settings -> Wallpaper -> Choose Wallpaper -> Choose that 640x960 image. pan/tilt the phone, and you should see some black areas on each edge. Take a screenshot of each edge. Results ...
This interface demo did not make me want to purchase a PS4.
+1 for iOS 7 Support
Update: I'm working on it, but it might take a few days. So many little details everywhere.
That is not a port of Teehan and Lax' work. It's a very small subset.
Thinking of porting this to .sketch Anyone interested?
Which part is not good for the platform? I don't think he's trying to spin anything. Every single developer at wwdc feels the same way as Marco. I've been hearing it all week.
Animations baby. They are everywhere and they are amazing. The UI Dynamics apis are great too.
If I am feeling stuck, I usually ask for help/opinions. If that doesn't help, switch tasks and come back to it later.
I'll wait for the Jony Ive action figure
hack on the link?
This is pretty horrible.
Part 1 right here - http://www.behance.net/gallery/Google-Visual-Assets-Guidelines-Part-1/9028077
Posting a link to your own tweet is weak. Post directly next time.
That's a P
Really great stuff!
Apple invented the app store. Apple owns Apple Stores - which generate a butt ton of cash. Apple sells the devices that run apps inside of their own store. Apple would obviously build an app just to buy iOS products on your current iOS devices. (return customers are the best customers). You must...
I am so confused what the easter egg is... Edit - didnt know that responsive illustrations were the easter egg.
It all sounds very exciting, and then it isn't.
Loving that new icon
+1 for pasql It's been a while since I have done some serious animation but I've been messing around lately. http://dribbble.com/tylr/projects/135411-Animations
Overall this looks great, love the size of it. Those active states on the buttons are buggin me a little bit though :/
From Yahoo! ®
Site is down.
What do you think of RubyMotion? Have you tried Obj-c?
What if chrome crashes or you close the tab? Files are lost? How do you get the styles back out in to a proper stylesheet?
Definitely not getting over it. I will continue to shun those that say jif. This guy has no say in the matter. It has been out of his hands since the day he invented it.
I feel bad for reading half of that article.
Was 30k before or after taxes?
This is wonderful.
Why should I use this over Animate.css? http://daneden.me/animate/
It may be too soon to ask, but I would love to know which parts of your workflow have influenced your decision to build Skala.
Sometimes you need to go small, and its great to have real data and guidelines that support your needs or constraints.
Design assets definitely should, but video and animation assets will just keep increasing with resolution and bitrates.
Facebook Design Director posts about solving big problems, then returns to designing world-changing features for facebook.
Yifan , I highly disagree. After spending 20 minutes on a new Sketch file, panning+zooming is about 2fps. Photoshop rarely slugs along with pan+zoom on huge files.
Hadn't seen this one before. Thanks for the resource.
Jack, this is great work. Thanks for sharing.
But Slicy isn't for previewing. It's for exporting. Great icon though.
Ben, I can't wait to deliver them to you!
WRONG WRONG WRONG Almost made me throw up. Almost... Note (for Ben G.): The amount of things wrong with this video is disturbing to me. I hate when websites pick this up and trolls start salivating over some over designed terrible user flows. That's why it made me sick.
Not sure if it is important, but I think the devices could be a little more distinguishable. They all have the same bevel on them.
Marc, you should definitely share what you're working on with the guys at LayerVault. I am sure they would love to support the .skala file format :)
Can I get a sneak peak at WWDC?
Those icons are disgusting.
That ruler is amazing. Hope it comes out soon :/
First Announcement: All apps will no longer be called Creative Suite. They will instead be named CC (creative cloud). Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, After Effects CC, etc.
To my understanding, this is Flinto but maxed out with insane control for different states, detailed transitions, and renders natively - no web views here. Also, this is completely intended for you to bring in assets from Photoshop, Sketch, Gimp, whatever you want.
Seriously this is great. Congrats to your team!
Google has some serious design talent.
I meant to write "free" :)
I wish that was about 10x longer.
Can't wait to give it a try.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a tab bar. I've seen a few apps that had a hamburger drawer initially, then switched to a tab navigation after (example http://well.io/). I personally think that tab bars allow the user to explore easier than a side menu. There is also that fact that i...
So proud to be a backer!
For those confused: Lots of people say that Proxima Nova is trendy, lame, over used... This guys thinks its fine to have a strong default font in your toolkit in addition to helvetica. Proxima Nova is one of those fonts. Deal with it.
I wrote a photoshop script that changes the time on my mockups so that I never look like a fool.
I went to art school for a little while, then switched to CS and earned a degree with a focus on Human Centered Computing. The biggest advice I can give is to instill design in to everything you do while studying CS. Make all of your school projects look more like finished products rather than ...
Don't give in to the trolls.
I highly recommend using Premailer - https://github.com/alexdunae/premailer
There isn't a workflow to change. Your eyes adjust, and then you are done.
All of the A Book Apart books are great. http://www.abookapart.com/
You guys should print out some stickers :)
You must have missed out on the obvious commentary of flat/skeuomorphic design trends.
Retina for sure. Dedicated graphics card is what it's all about.
Another favorite: http://redditate.com/
Apparently dribbble short urls (drbl.in) dont get caught by DN for the dribbble icon.
In Chrome Console: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'invited' of null
Not loading for me on Chrome or Safari.... Anyone else having issues?
Been checking out DN more than sidebar for the last few weeks. I love getting the newsletters though. I think a lot of people post links from sidebar to here all day.
Guy preaches about designing in code. Guy doesn't know what Hello, World means. http://jimramsden.com/notes/hey-internet
What size wacom do most people use?
For me, a Wacom is great for Illustration and Photo retouching. Mouse is better for just about all other design work I do. I haven't used a Wacom in a while, and I would love to try to use one more. Nobody should force you to use one tool over another.
Great photography goes a long way
My initials do crossfit, bro
Pretty sure I just designed my new personal logo on designer news.
This is insane
DN Feature Request: Allow users with a certain amount of Karma to post jobs to /jobs Maybe they could purchase a job posting with karma. Would keep out the spam and only those with mad cred can advertise their companies. This is kinda pointless but it seems there is some desire for job postin...
I have used Zurb's Foundation in the past and think it makes for a wonderful grid system. http://foundation.zurb.com/ Foundation 4.0 is due out soon and is going to be a mobile-first strategy. Can't wait to test it out.
I think what I meant to get at is that the biggest challenge is not always working with the current style. For many designers the biggest challenge for in house design is defining a style worth being proud of.
Depending on the age of the company and the space they are working in, there is a ton of creative freedom to defining a style and brand. For example, designers at early stage companies have complete control to define every bit of design, where as designers at larger companies like Square may be ...
foundation makes me think of zurb-foundation.
Definitely get refurbished - http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac
Applied a while ago - no response and not added yet.
DN Feature Request: Let companies who use layervault post jobs to dn/jobs
YO DAWG - http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33729543.jpg
I am all about Source Code Pro
Not that I know of. Hopefully more formats are on the way.
Looking forward to it!
I pledged - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nialg/the-diabetic-journal
Hotel Tonight is great! Say hi to deyola for me!
Totally Agree. Not that it is no longer art.sy and rather just artsy (http://artsy.net/)
As much as I love the product, the name seems completely lost in translation for me. Other payment services like Stripe and Square have easily understandable physical metaphors built in. Anyone care to enlighten me on the origins of "gumroad"?
I think that there could be an elegant way to filter certain types of content in and out of the homepage.
Looks interesting but I will stick with Skala Preview - http://bjango.com/mac/skalapreview/
I am so confused.
I feel like poo right now, thanks ;)
I am feeling pretty sick right now (flu maybe?), and this page is not helping at all. Nauseating.
Incredible use of breakpoints. Anyone have similar examples?
Regarding the duplicate posts - these mostly tend to be resources. Things that people may want to find easily for reference. I think there may be something between designer resources and designer news. But in all honestly just give me some gifs
Interesting ideas, but terrible design for facebook - the company. Facebook has the content and engagement down. They are looking to monetize what they already have. Zero thought for the business side of things in this. I know that may sound naive but honestly, that is all facebook is working...
Super limited markdown.
not sure if its bad... might be better to allow more content formatting ala markdown or something instead.
not linking up URLs in comments.....
HERE COMES THE DRIBBBLES
Reminds me of http://daneden.me/type/
Incredibly beautiful story telling.
As much as I like these - In practice I find them extremely hard to parse.
- Kite, your programming copilot Apr 14, 2016
- Site Design: IDEO Apr 14, 2016
- Would DN be better as 'invite-only' again? Apr 13, 2016
- Sketch 3.7.0 is out! Apr 13, 2016
- Video walkthrough of Framer's new update Apr 12, 2016
- Framer — Introducing new UI controls to make prototyping easier than ever before Apr 12, 2016
- Techies by Helena Price Apr 04, 2016
- A day with the design team at Medium Mar 14, 2016
- AMA: Amandah Wood, Founder and Editor of Ways We Work Mar 09, 2016
- Checkboxes Are Never Round Sep 03, 2015
- One of the biggest mistakes I’ve made in my career (past lead designer on Photoshop) Sep 02, 2015
- Google Has a New Logo Sep 01, 2015
- Get Comfortable Sharing Your Shitty Work Aug 31, 2015
- Framer Resources Aug 20, 2015
- AMA: Koen Bok, Co-Founder of Framer. At Sofa and Facebook before. Aug 20, 2015
- Principle - Animate designs (like a simple Quartz Composer) Aug 18, 2015
- Wildcard - Know the Day Aug 11, 2015
- Sketch Beta 3.4 (14761) is out and adds browser preview Aug 10, 2015
- Cushion: From Beta to Launch - Sign up Aug 10, 2015
- Shown DN: Purple UI Kit by Heroku Mar 20, 2015
- Site Design: Gyroscope Mar 18, 2015
- I'm Jason Santa Maria, design director at Vox Media, co-founder of A Book Apart, author of On Web Typography, and faculty at SVA IxD. Ask Me Anything! Mar 18, 2015
- Incredible CSS Work - Species in Pieces Mar 17, 2015
- Skala Color 2 Mar 11, 2015
- LayerVault is shutting down Mar 11, 2015
- 5 ideas for Apple Watch Mar 04, 2015
- Design Details: Tumblr for iOS Mar 04, 2015
- AMA: I'm Matias Duarte, a VP of Design at Google! Mar 03, 2015
- Site Design: WIRED Mar 02, 2015
- Ask DN: What should I learn to increase my value as a designer? Feb 28, 2015
- Precursor Feb 27, 2015
- Wake: Design Collaboration Feb 24, 2015
- AMA: I’m Benjamin De Cock, user interface designer and front-end developer at Stripe. Feb 24, 2015
- "FYI, I'm a graphic designer". Feb 24, 2015
- URL animations Feb 23, 2015
- Ask DN: What's your hourly rate? Feb 23, 2015
- Jonathan Ive and the Future of Apple - The New Yorker Feb 16, 2015
- Organising Sketch for iOS Feb 16, 2015
- New Features in Sketch 3.3, presented in GIF Feb 13, 2015
- The introvert's guide to getting noticed Feb 13, 2015
- I'm Kai Vermehr from eBoy. Ask Me Anything. Feb 11, 2015
- What's your favourite clock? Feb 10, 2015
- I'm Aaron Draplin of the Draplin Design Co. & Field Notes. Ask Me Anything! Feb 05, 2015
- Ask DN: Do you draw iOS mocks at 1× or 2×? Feb 03, 2015
- Over 20 designers have copied my website and I don't mind at all Feb 02, 2015
- The Fold Manifesto Feb 02, 2015
- The UX Reader Jan 23, 2015
- Pokémon as their own brands Jan 23, 2015
- Microsoft announces Windows Holographic with HoloLens headset Jan 21, 2015
- Framer Studio Update: Sharing Service Jan 19, 2015
- Teehan & Lax join Facebook Jan 16, 2015
- Be My Eyes - Lend your Eyes To The Blind Jan 15, 2015
- The website for your design break Jan 12, 2015
- Sip for Mac & Sip Color for iPhone Jan 09, 2015
- Design Details - Episode 1: How Nerdy Of An Answer Do You Want? (feat. Sam Soffes) Jan 05, 2015
- The Must-See Documentaries for Designers & Artists Dec 22, 2014
- Site design: OpenTable Dec 22, 2014
- Stanford Design Thinking Virtual Crash Course Dec 21, 2014
- AMA: I'm Nicholas Felton (aka Feltron), an information designer in NYC. Dec 16, 2014
- Very Clever: Hex Color Clock! Dec 15, 2014
- Next Keyboard for iOS looks really promising :) Dec 15, 2014
- Duet Display: Use your iDevice as an extra display for your Mac. 60 frames per second with no lag, and built by ex-Apple engineers Dec 15, 2014
- Opinions on Jekyll? Dec 12, 2014
- Ambient background sounds for your Mac OS X Dec 12, 2014
- Apple WatchKit, just updated with .sketch templates Dec 12, 2014
- The all-new Google app for iOS with Material Design Dec 11, 2014
- Design tools at Instagram Dec 10, 2014
- LayerVault customers can now get Sketch for free Dec 09, 2014
- Teehan+Lax updated iOS 8 GUI for Sketch is here! Dec 09, 2014
- Show DN: benjennings.sketch Dec 09, 2014
- Prototype with Proteus Dec 08, 2014
- Threes win's 2014 game of the year Dec 08, 2014
- Site Design: Obvious VC (Teehan lax) Dec 08, 2014
- USPS: redesigned website Dec 05, 2014
- DeviantArt rebrands! Dec 04, 2014
- Cactus for Mac now Free! Dec 04, 2014
- What is the best portfolio you've ever seen? Dec 02, 2014
- How do you find time to work on side project or learn? Dec 02, 2014
- Show DN: Design Tool Update Dec 02, 2014
- Pay it Forward Bundle Dec 02, 2014
- Sketch 3.2 is now available Dec 02, 2014
- HeyThere Interviews Jon Lax Dec 01, 2014
- Chinese Mobile App UI Trends Dec 01, 2014
- Framer Examples Dec 01, 2014
- iOS 8 GUI for Sketch (iPhone 6) Dec 01, 2014
- Wanderers — a vision of humanity's expansion into the Solar System Nov 30, 2014
- I collected a ton of webdesign/dev resources for beginners & veterans Nov 29, 2014
- Our Thank You to DN: Get a Year of LayerVault for $99 Nov 26, 2014
- Show DN: New Portfolio — osbrn.com Nov 26, 2014
- Tampon Club Nov 26, 2014
- A challenge to all DN users Nov 24, 2014
- Design Details: Android Lollipop Part 1 Nov 24, 2014
- Site Design: Firewatch Game Nov 24, 2014
- A better shift key for iPhone Nov 21, 2014
- AMA: I'm John Maeda, Design Partner @ Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB) in Silicon Valley Nov 20, 2014
- Form for Mac is free on the Mac App Store Nov 19, 2014
- Relative Wave (Form prototyping tool maker) joins Google Nov 19, 2014
- The Future of Automobility by IDEO Nov 19, 2014
- Download San Francisco, typeface used in Apple Watch Nov 18, 2014
- Apple's new typeface is called San Francisco Nov 18, 2014
- Apple Watch HIG Nov 18, 2014
- Watchkit is now available for developers Nov 18, 2014
- OpenDesign // Designing for Open-Source Nov 18, 2014
- Introducing Snapcash (from Snapchat) Nov 17, 2014
- Show DN: A Community of Designers Sharing Feedback Nov 14, 2014
- The History of Version Control Nov 13, 2014
- Wildcard — Browse a Better Mobile Web Nov 13, 2014
- VSCO Cam® 4.0 Nov 13, 2014
- Panel on Prototyping tools - with the founders of Framer, Pixate, Invision etc Nov 13, 2014
- AMA: I’m Mig Reyes, a designer at Basecamp. Nov 12, 2014
- Show DN: Accessible After Effects – A Beginners Guide to Animation in Adobe After Effects Nov 12, 2014
- Monument Valley - Updated with new levels Nov 12, 2014
- Amazon Echo Nov 06, 2014
- Google Maps iOS (Material) Nov 06, 2014
- Right-click this company's logo... Nov 06, 2014
- Keezy Drummer Nov 03, 2014
- Google FORM Oct 31, 2014
- AMA: I'm Julie Zhuo, director of product design @ Facebook Oct 29, 2014
- Design Details: Inbox by Google Oct 28, 2014
- Blend if Oct 28, 2014
- Consumer barometer with Google Oct 24, 2014
- Inbox by Gmail - The inbox that works for you Oct 22, 2014
- Introducing, Neue Comics — A beautiful way to see next week's comics Oct 22, 2014
- Show DN: Cursors — All available cursors Oct 21, 2014
- iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. Which did/would you get and why? Oct 21, 2014
- MailChimp Snap - Photo based email Oct 21, 2014
- An Interview with Pieter Omvlee, the Founder of Bohemian Coding Oct 21, 2014
- Top-30 Designer News users Oct 20, 2014
- Circle Avatars on Twitter for Mac Oct 20, 2014
- Google releases Sketch resource for Material Design Oct 17, 2014
- DN T-Shirt Oct 16, 2014
- iOS 8 GUI PSD—Teehan+Lax Oct 14, 2014
- An Unofficial Brooklyn Beta After-Party Oct 08, 2014
- Adobe Project LayUp - iPad app to go from sketching to full layouts/mockups using real assets & fonts Oct 08, 2014
- Design and VC, a monthly newsletter by John Maeda Oct 08, 2014
- Show DN: Highfive - Video conferencing you can actually love Oct 07, 2014
- Adobe Shape CC, Capture shapes with your iPhone and save them as vectors Oct 07, 2014
- Adobe Shape CC — convert any high-contrast photo to vector art Oct 06, 2014
- October: A Transformative Month for Designers Sep 30, 2014
- Adobe joins the Chromebook party, starting with Photoshop Sep 29, 2014
- Sketch 3.1 Sep 29, 2014
- Muir: Yosemite Creative Suite Icons Sep 28, 2014
- That concludes the DN fall meetups Sep 26, 2014
- Post-it® Plus Sep 26, 2014
- Ask DN: Is OS X Yosemite good for actual work yet? Sep 25, 2014
- Brooklyn Beta + Designer Fund Meetup Sep 24, 2014
- Manual - Custom exposure for your iPhone camera Sep 23, 2014
- The Ultimate Guide To iPhone Resolutions Sep 22, 2014
- Site Design: The New Eater Sep 22, 2014
- How top startups pay designers Sep 17, 2014
- 1 Password for iOS is free at the moment in the AppStore. Sep 17, 2014
- Envoy: The elegant way to greet visitors to your office. Sep 16, 2014
- Site Design: Sans Form Sep 16, 2014
- Mix by FiftyThree Sep 16, 2014
- The Making of Tiiny Sep 15, 2014
- The Bezier Game Sep 15, 2014
- PSA: Apple has released the official PSDs for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Sep 14, 2014
- iPhone 6 Screens Demystified Sep 11, 2014
- Ask DN: For those getting a new iPhone, are you getting the 6 or the 6 plus? Sep 11, 2014
- Bjango Actions 3.0 Sep 11, 2014
- Discuss: New Typography used in the Apple Watch Sep 09, 2014
- No More Slicing Sep 08, 2014
- Apple rolls out iTunes Connect redesign Sep 05, 2014
- Form - Instant Native Prototypes for Designers Sep 04, 2014
- Ask DN: We just redesigned our homepage. Did we miss anything? Sep 03, 2014
- DN Meetups, the Solicited Redesign Contest, and New LayerVault Magic Sep 03, 2014
- Twitter goes back to Helvetica from Gotham, citing that it's better for 'speed and readability' Sep 03, 2014
- Uilang - a minimal, ui-focused programming language for web designers Sep 02, 2014
- Solved By Flexbox — Cleaner, hack-free CSS Aug 28, 2014
- Building 3D with Ikea—75% of Ikea's product images are CG renders Aug 27, 2014
- Show DN: Tick, simple, per-file time tracking for Sketch Aug 25, 2014
- Quartz has a new look—and for the first time, a homepage Aug 24, 2014
- New Logo for the World Trade Center Aug 24, 2014
- Square icon cost $1.99, so he asked for a discount Aug 21, 2014
- Remote working: How do you do it? Aug 21, 2014
- Write better product walkthroughs with the 3x3 method Aug 20, 2014
- Ask DN: Which unit do you use? rem, em or px? Aug 20, 2014
- MIUI 6 vs iOS 7 Aug 19, 2014
- I burned through my inbox with Mailbox for Mac Aug 19, 2014
- Ustwo's Sketch Resources Aug 19, 2014
- HVD Fonts: Brix Sans, a family of 6 weights with matching italics Aug 18, 2014
- A website dedicated to a website deconstructions. New post every week, you're in charge. Aug 18, 2014
- CSS Guidelines—High-level advice and guidelines for writing sane, manageable, scalable CSS Aug 18, 2014
- Show DN: Wake: Open your design process Aug 18, 2014
- Guardians of The Galaxy UI Reel Aug 18, 2014
- Moodboarding Tool from Crew (Creators of Unsplash) Aug 14, 2014
- Dot's press kit has some REALLY cute illustrations Aug 14, 2014
- 9 DN Meetups in North America in September Aug 13, 2014
- New Mapbox Aug 13, 2014
- You Spoke, We Listened: Introducing the LayerVault Starter Plan Aug 12, 2014
- How much does it cost to make an app? Aug 12, 2014
- How Foursquare Onboards New Users Aug 12, 2014
- Tell DN: Reply Notifications Aug 11, 2014
- Creating GIFs Aug 11, 2014
- Microsoft Hyperlapse Videos Aug 11, 2014
- I'm not happy. Aug 11, 2014
- 2014 season of Layer Tennis Aug 08, 2014
- Friendly reminder: Layer Tennis returns today Aug 08, 2014
- Introducing Heroku Button Aug 07, 2014
- Framer Studio 1.5 Aug 07, 2014
- Tip - Drag and Drop websites directly into Sketch with Paparazzi app Aug 07, 2014
- Designing the new Foursquare - Sam Brown Aug 06, 2014
- iStat Menus, a Mac app by Bjango Aug 05, 2014
- Show DN: My thesis project for the Masters in Branding at The School of Visual Arts: The rebranding of Occupy Wall Street Aug 04, 2014
- Ask DN: What games are you playing currently? Aug 03, 2014
- Input: a font designed specifically for code Aug 03, 2014
- Design culture is a frozen shithole Aug 03, 2014
- Ask DN: How Big is the Designer News Community? Aug 01, 2014
- Framer Meetup SF Talks: Prototyping and Creative Tools Aug 01, 2014
- Coolest loading .gif you've seen? Aug 01, 2014
- Startup School Europe Videos Jul 31, 2014
- Meeet.co is open for everyone Jul 29, 2014
- Wired mag off-base on Roboto typeface Jul 29, 2014
- Apple updated MBP → faster processors and price cut Jul 29, 2014
- Site Design: Course - A new two-man agency in Denver. Jul 28, 2014
- Pair With Associates: Free 30 minute pairing sessions on UX, UI, Rails, Ember, etc. Jul 28, 2014
- Sketch Toolbox Jul 27, 2014
- Site Design: The SSDoubleD Jul 24, 2014
- Ask DN: What headphones do you use? Jul 24, 2014
- GitHub's CSS Jul 23, 2014
- Show DN: Balances – Mint for Bitcoin Jul 23, 2014
- Sense — a system that tracks sleep behavior, monitors the environment of your bedroom, and reinvents the alarm Jul 23, 2014
- Don’t let team politics get in the way of shipping great design Jul 22, 2014
- Apple - MacBook Air Stickers Jul 22, 2014
- Control Center gets a new look in iOS 8 beta 4 Jul 21, 2014
- Herman Miller Acquires Design Within Reach, Aims To Become A "Lifestyle Brand" Jul 21, 2014
- The New Yorker redesign Jul 21, 2014
- Google, Roboto and Design PR Jul 21, 2014
- How Google’s New Font Tries to Anticipate the Future Jul 18, 2014
- DN Survey of Design Salaries 2014 Jul 18, 2014
- Lego wall mural—Alice Lee (Dropbox) Jul 17, 2014
- Brand New: Airbnb's Redesign Jul 17, 2014
- Matter - Dark UI Kit for Sketch Jul 17, 2014
- Full case study on Airbnb Rebranding by DesignStudio Jul 16, 2014
- Airbnb Redesign Jul 16, 2014
- The Making of April Zero Jul 16, 2014
- Overcast (a new iPhone podcast player) Jul 16, 2014
- Ask DN: Are We Getting Too Many New Users On DN? Jul 15, 2014
- Tungsten Rounded Jul 15, 2014
- Post your home studio / workstation Jul 15, 2014
- Keynote does Material Design Jul 15, 2014
- "For the past 107 days, I've been tracking everything about myself" Jul 15, 2014
- SoftFacade becomes SFCD Jul 15, 2014
- Opening seconds of Material Design reel created with Framer.js Jul 15, 2014
- A list of highly recommended design podcasts Jul 15, 2014
- A Day in the Life - NYC taxi visualization Jul 14, 2014
- New Russian Tramway Design Jul 10, 2014
- Show DN: Joel Califa is Sad — my new portfolio. Jul 09, 2014
- Colleges that combine design & development? Jul 09, 2014
- Electric Object: computer made for art Jul 08, 2014
- The Android Screen Fragmentation Myth Jul 07, 2014
- Ask DN: Do you have a 'style'? Jul 07, 2014
- An Online Shift in China Muffles an Open Forum Jul 06, 2014
- An analysis of Nescafé's new logo Jul 05, 2014
- Inspecting Yosemite's icons Jul 04, 2014
- How apps are made Jul 02, 2014
- Instagram Onboarding Teardown Jul 02, 2014
- "New" Design Observer Jul 01, 2014
- How a password changed my life Jul 01, 2014
- 30 Days of Soylent Jun 30, 2014
- Design Elitism Jun 30, 2014
- Very Goods, the new Svpply Jun 27, 2014
- Can anyone explain Material Design in simple English? Jun 27, 2014
- Google Cardboard completely ripped off USC researchers Jun 26, 2014
- New version of Roboto Jun 26, 2014
- Google Design Jun 25, 2014
- UI8 Information Architecture Kit now available for Sketch! Jun 24, 2014
- Removing words from Amazon's menu Jun 23, 2014
- Framer Studio: A new interaction design tool. Jun 23, 2014
- Burger King's wi-fi logo is also a burger Jun 23, 2014
- Hey DN: Twitter names and cover photos. Jun 20, 2014
- Path Talk - The New Messenger Jun 20, 2014
- Site Design: Behind the scenes on Upstatement's redesign of Harvard Law Review Jun 20, 2014
- Hexadecimal color clock. It tells both what time and color it is. Jun 19, 2014
- My Sketch delight of the day. Jun 19, 2014
- 20 Insanely Talented GIF Illustrators Jun 19, 2014
- 80 years of World Cup ticket designs Jun 19, 2014
- TitleCapitalization: Automatically Capitalize Your Title Jun 16, 2014
- 140 photos of inside Medium's workspace Jun 05, 2014
- Frank Chimero's new design studio: Another Jun 03, 2014
- Billion-Dollar Startup Club Jun 03, 2014
- Nitro and Turbo: Two new typefaces from H&Co. Jun 03, 2014
- Introducing Avocado for Quartz Composer May 27, 2014
- R.I.P Massimo Vignelli May 27, 2014
- The Great Discontent: Ryan Sims May 27, 2014
- Ask DN: Designers! What kind of mouse do you use? May 25, 2014
- Flinto Dropbox Sync May 21, 2014
- Tumblr Boilerplate May 21, 2014
- QC Noodling: Origami sample projects May 21, 2014
- SS Emoji: An Emoji Font May 20, 2014
- To Massimo Vignelli, from Designer News May 20, 2014
- Preview for Designer News May 17, 2014
- Apple has “what’s new” screens in many of their apps now May 16, 2014
- JohnnyExpress May 16, 2014
- Is Facebook's Origami the savior of Quartz Composer? May 15, 2014
- What It's Like to Own a Tesla Model S by The Oatmeal May 14, 2014
- The @3X era May 14, 2014
- StatusBar Patch for Quartz Composer & Origami May 14, 2014
- Discover Typography – Hoefler&Co. May 14, 2014
- Framer 3 is out May 13, 2014
- Box.com doesn't support Sketch files May 13, 2014
- Design Tool Alpha May 13, 2014
- A Fresh Look for betaworks May 09, 2014
- Apple to buy Beats by Dre for $3.2bn May 08, 2014
- Flash back! Let's post or old flash projects. May 08, 2014
- Quartz Composer & Facebook Origami Crash Course May 07, 2014
- Working from home - Matt Gemmell May 07, 2014
- Site Redesign: Soylent May 06, 2014
- Install H&Co. fonts in your personal iOS apps May 06, 2014
- Atom Is Now Open Source May 06, 2014
- VSCO raises $40 million in funding May 06, 2014
- LA Times redesign May 06, 2014
- Rappers sorted by the size of their vocabulary May 04, 2014
- An Inside Look at Facebook's Method for Hiring Designers May 01, 2014
- Putting the Chat into Snapchat — update brings IM and video calls May 01, 2014
- Paypal rips Spotify's design Apr 30, 2014
- New PayPal logo Apr 30, 2014
- The 12 Principles of Animation Apr 30, 2014
- Site design: Sagmeister & Walsh / Jewish Museum Identity Apr 29, 2014
- Bourbon 4.0 is released Apr 29, 2014
- Fatten up those T's Apr 28, 2014
- GitHub posts transparent follow up to the investigation results Apr 28, 2014
- Facebook Pop Apr 28, 2014
- Tomorrow's @UseClear update brings reminders Apr 28, 2014
- How to Criticize with Kindness ... Arguing Intelligently Apr 25, 2014
- Sketch plugin—generate dummy data such as avatars, names, photos, geo data Apr 24, 2014
- Moves join Facebook Apr 24, 2014
- Pointer Pointer Apr 24, 2014
- Designer Duds Apr 24, 2014
- How are you guys organizing states in Sketch? Apr 23, 2014
- Codecademy Redesign Apr 23, 2014
- Designer News (♥) Statistics Apr 23, 2014
- New Logo for Netflix Apr 23, 2014
- Ask DN: Where are you based? Apr 23, 2014
- Sketch 3 Android UI Kit Apr 23, 2014
- Destiny Apr 23, 2014
- Ask DN: Skala vs. Sketch Apr 22, 2014
- Project Parfait (Beta) - PSD CSS Extraction, Measurements and Image Optimization Service for the Web Apr 22, 2014
- alessndro/sketch-plugins — An *amazing* collection of Sketch Plugins Apr 22, 2014
- Show off your first design Apr 22, 2014
- Make another thing bounce in two minutes using Origami Apr 21, 2014
- iPad iOS 7 GUI for Sketch by teehanlax Apr 21, 2014
- Apple Redesigns Its Environmental Site Apr 21, 2014
- Mondrian - Browser-based vector graphics editor Apr 21, 2014
- Design Details: Flickr for iOS Apr 21, 2014
- I think it's fair to say that the Memphis style is experiencing a comeback in the NYC graphic design scene. Apr 21, 2014
- Possible New Netflix Logo? Apr 20, 2014
- Site design: Harvard Law Review Apr 20, 2014
- Facebook: Building Paper Apr 19, 2014
- Using Sketch 3 Like a Boss Apr 18, 2014
- A few questions about LayerVault. Apr 18, 2014
- Show DN: Android UI Kit now for Sketch 3.0 Apr 18, 2014
- Make a bouncy button in one minute using Origami. Apr 17, 2014
- Letter to a Junior Designer Apr 17, 2014
- Original Designs by Samsung Apr 17, 2014
- Stock photos that don’t suck Apr 17, 2014
- Android design head explains why mobile is dead Apr 17, 2014
- Skala Color, an extraordinary color picker for designers and developers Apr 16, 2014
- The limits of Sketch Apr 16, 2014
- Typekit Practice - Stay Sharp Apr 16, 2014
- 'Bokeh' in the new Google Camera app Apr 16, 2014
- Unsplash—search tool for free to use photos Apr 16, 2014
- Ask DN: Why use static site generators? Apr 16, 2014
- A Guide to Optimising Photoshop Performance Apr 16, 2014
- Matias Duarte: Mobile is dead. And more about Android Design. Apr 16, 2014
- Learn Sketch 3 Apr 16, 2014
- Re; Designing Apr 15, 2014
- Design+Code Giveaway Winners Apr 15, 2014
- NYC Etiquette Apr 15, 2014
- Improving Shift key design on iOS 7 keyboard Apr 14, 2014
- What is new in Sketch 3 Apr 14, 2014
- Sketch 3.0 Apr 14, 2014
- Who is moving away from Dropbox? Where are you planning on putting your data? Apr 14, 2014
- ASK DN: Quality Icon Sets Apr 14, 2014
- Ask DN: When designing, do you consider colorblind people? Apr 14, 2014
- Sketch 3 coming tomorrow? Apr 13, 2014
- Designing for Bikes Stored on Walls Apr 13, 2014
- Hey DN: We added comment sorting Apr 11, 2014
- Reeder 2 for Mac Public Beta Apr 11, 2014
- Sam Soffes—Coins for Android Apr 11, 2014
- Show DN: Herbert, a news reading app for commuters Apr 11, 2014
- SDD: Styleguide-Driven Development Apr 11, 2014
- A friendly hello Apr 10, 2014
- Amazon to acquire Comixology Apr 10, 2014
- LayerVault: Introducing Asset Handoff Apr 10, 2014
- You Can Now Embed Marvel Prototypes Into Your Blog, Site or Portfolio Apr 10, 2014
- Crafting the Carousel Story by Alice Lee Apr 10, 2014
- Carousel — the gallery from Dropbox for all your photos and videos Apr 09, 2014
- Mailbox for Mac is Coming! Apr 09, 2014
- Teehan+Lax—The State of In-Car UX Apr 09, 2014
- What I expect for Sketch3.0 : One file to rule them all Apr 09, 2014
- Font War: Inside the Design World's $20 Million Divorce Apr 08, 2014
- Brent Jackson's take on a design portfolio Apr 08, 2014
- Post Flat Design Apr 08, 2014
- Uber for Drones: Concept UI Apr 08, 2014
- A Social Shopping Experience by teehan+lax Apr 08, 2014
- Mechanical Turk for usability studies Apr 07, 2014
- Comic Sans, meet Comic Neue Apr 07, 2014
- Vox Apr 07, 2014
- Why Apple has to make a bigger-screen iPhone 6, in its own confidential internal wording Apr 06, 2014
- Return of The Typographer - Tobias releases Hoefler emails and SMS Apr 06, 2014
- Designer News featured on GitHub "Contributing to Open Source" page Apr 05, 2014
- Who deserves to win an Apple Design Award this year? Apr 04, 2014
- Tired of "beautiful" design? Apr 04, 2014
- Ask DN: What do you think of Wikipedia's new typography? Apr 03, 2014
- FiftyThree's new NYC Office Apr 03, 2014
- StatusIE—the latest supported standards for Internet Explorer Apr 03, 2014
- Design+Code Giveaway Apr 03, 2014
- WWDC14 - Write the code. Change the world. Apr 03, 2014
- Sketch Measure — A measure tool for Sketch.app Apr 03, 2014
- Cracking Animated Type for Target™ with Akzidenz Grotesk Apr 02, 2014
- Monument Valley is out! The beautiful iOS game by ustwo has hit the New Zealand store & rolling out everywhere soon Apr 02, 2014
- Show DN: Prott - Rapid Prototyping for Mobile Apps Apr 02, 2014
- FontShop Redesign Apr 02, 2014
- Designing at Stripe, by Benjamin De Cock Apr 02, 2014
- Minimally Minimal—Sony Walkman TPS-L2 Apr 01, 2014
- Prismatic – One Feed For All Your Interests Apr 01, 2014
- Meng To's Design + Code is out Apr 01, 2014
- Macaw hits 1.0, now available Mar 31, 2014
- April Fools Releases Mar 31, 2014
- Elliot Jay Stocks: A lament for Readmill Mar 31, 2014
- Sketch Hero Mar 31, 2014
- "Never use" Mar 31, 2014
- Basics of Quartz Composer with Facebooks Origami Mar 30, 2014
- Do you open-source your work? If not, why? Mar 30, 2014
- Readmill Epilogue Mar 28, 2014
- Tesla Adds Titanium Underbody Shield and Aluminum Deflector Plates to Model S Mar 28, 2014
- Ask DN: Favorite desk chair? Mar 28, 2014
- A response to Dustin Curtis on the recent Facebook desktop redesign Mar 28, 2014
- New VW Teaser Mar 28, 2014
- Threes — detailed behind-the-scenes look at the design process for the game Threes Mar 27, 2014
- Ask DN: What does your dock look like? Mar 27, 2014
- Meeet — Find New Projects & Ship Current Ones Mar 26, 2014
- Sketch 3 - Just a tiny preview Mar 26, 2014
- Bourbon Neat—A lightweight semantic grid framework for Sass and Bourbon Mar 26, 2014
- Really Good Emails Mar 25, 2014
- Your Dribbble portfolio in a box. Mar 25, 2014
- Patatap Mar 25, 2014
- Show DN: Devices.css Mar 25, 2014
- Layervault be like.. put them GIF in the mailer Mar 24, 2014
- Site Design: Stripe Marketplaces Mar 24, 2014
- WTF, HTML and CSS? — A curated list of commonly frustrating HTML and CSS quandaries, miscues, and dilemmas. Mar 24, 2014
- Flipboard's custom grid layout engine Duplo Mar 23, 2014
- Designing for The Grand Budapest Hotel Mar 21, 2014
- The tools that shape us Mar 21, 2014
- Shine. Redefined. - Bohemian Coding Mar 21, 2014
- The State Of Interaction Design Tools Mar 20, 2014
- Discovering first tweets on Twitter Mar 20, 2014
- High Fives: A Toast to Dribbble Mar 19, 2014
- Royal Tenenbaum's world of Futura Mar 19, 2014
- Crafting link underlines on Medium Mar 18, 2014
- iOS animation experiments Mar 18, 2014
- Site Design: FiveThirtyEight Mar 17, 2014
- Jony Ive gives rare, remarkable interview Mar 17, 2014
- AMA: I'm Cameron Moll, I founded AuthenticJobs.com, and I also re-imagine buildings in type. Previously I've worked as a freelance designer, at LDS Church headquarters, and survived the dotcom heyday of the late 90's. Mar 14, 2014
- Thank You DN! Mar 14, 2014
- Firewatch Mar 14, 2014
- I want to follow you on Twitter! Mar 13, 2014
- Made In The Future Mar 13, 2014
- Paper by FiftyThree redesigned for iOS 7 Mar 12, 2014
- Show DN: kyleconrad.com Mar 12, 2014
- Origami 1.1 Update Mar 12, 2014
- Assessing Designer News' Quality Mar 12, 2014
- Ask DN: Preferable visual style for OS X app Mar 11, 2014
- Inside FiftyThree's Jaw-Dropping New Office Space Mar 11, 2014
- Ask DN: I'm developing an OS X Designer News app and I'd love to know what special features you'd like to see Mar 11, 2014
- The Great Discontent—Nicholas Felton Mar 11, 2014
- Sketch *really* is best Mar 10, 2014
- Vox Mar 09, 2014
- Facebook Paper Has Forever Changed the Way We Build Mobile Apps Mar 06, 2014
- A Typographic Approach to Email Mar 06, 2014
- Site Design: Time.com Mar 06, 2014
- Images and the OS X Color Picker Mar 06, 2014
- CodeKit: THE Mac App For Web Developers Mar 06, 2014
- Sketch is best Mar 05, 2014
- /Favorites Mar 05, 2014
- Khoi Vinh—The New Subtraction.com Mar 05, 2014
- Frank Chimero's New Site Mar 04, 2014
- Sagmeister vs Walsh Mar 03, 2014
- Apple's 5C tumblr campaign Mar 03, 2014
- Prototyping 101 - Quartz Composer Mar 03, 2014
- $1 Billion has been pledged to Kickstarter projects Mar 03, 2014
- Apple unveils CarPlay: iOS in the Car Mar 03, 2014
- What do you do when you're bored? Feb 28, 2014
- NYC Designer News Meetup — March 13 Feb 28, 2014
- Ask DN: What are some good resources for UI Sounds? Feb 28, 2014
- Designing Great Apps - Guides and resources from Apple Feb 28, 2014
- Blok knives - Graphic Designer becomes knife craftsman Feb 27, 2014
- Atom - A hackable text editor for the 21st Century by GitHub Feb 26, 2014
- Show DN: My new workspace. What does yours look like? Feb 26, 2014
- Github Text Editor Feb 26, 2014
- Should I actually use LayerVault? Feb 25, 2014
- VSCO Film 05 Feb 25, 2014
- Using Sketch like a boss Feb 25, 2014
- Mixio - A little webapp we did in 2 weeks Feb 24, 2014
- Hello DN: Today's my first day here at LayerVault Feb 24, 2014
- Pixel Perfect Precision Handbook v3 is out Feb 24, 2014
- iPod mini - beautiful example of timeless design Feb 24, 2014
- I want to learn how to draw, what are the best resources? Feb 24, 2014
- Ask DN: 4-day work week? Feb 22, 2014
- True Detective Opening titles Feb 22, 2014
- Poolside Radio Feb 21, 2014
- Show DN: Trove. Digital treasure in the real world. Feb 20, 2014
- iOS 8 - Mission Control by Bill Labus Feb 20, 2014
- LayerVault Announces Sketch Page, Artboard, and Slice Support Feb 19, 2014
- Team communication app? Feb 19, 2014
- A New Car UI: How touch screen controls in cars should really work Feb 18, 2014
- Flinto Now Supports Android Prototyping Feb 18, 2014
- The Blue Badge (Microsoft Employee Badge) – Reimagined Feb 17, 2014
- Announcing the Designer News API Feb 17, 2014
- Ask DN: Can we talk about the status bar? Feb 17, 2014
- Site Design: Send to Inc Feb 13, 2014
- VSCO Cam 3.0® Feb 12, 2014
- Creator of Super Hexagon pays tribute to Flappy Bird with his latest creation. Feb 12, 2014
- Path for iOS 7 Feb 10, 2014
- sketch-upload, a Sketch plugin to upload to Cloud App with a simple shortcut Feb 10, 2014
- Olympic Logos and Symbols From 1924 to 2020 Feb 10, 2014
- Site Design: Drew Wilson Feb 08, 2014
- Reporter for iPhone released Feb 06, 2014
- Quartz Composer or framerjs? Feb 06, 2014
- The Floor is Jelly Jan 31, 2014
- DN: A Directory of Things and the DN Ecosystem Jan 31, 2014
- Facebook introduces new iPhone app Paper Jan 30, 2014
- How I Lost My $50,000 Twitter Username by Naoki Hiroshima Jan 29, 2014
- The Great Discontent: Tim Van Damme Jan 28, 2014
- Show DN: Obsidian Menu Bar Jan 28, 2014
- That Turtleneck is Choking You — How pretending to be a designer is killing your career. Jan 26, 2014
- Apple – Thirty Years of Mac Jan 24, 2014
- GuideGuide 3 beta Jan 24, 2014
- LayerVault Announces Layer Comp Support Jan 21, 2014
- Why Designers Leave Jan 21, 2014
- Pre-Order your printed copy of Typoguide now! Jan 20, 2014
- CMD+SPACE: Instant design portfolios via dribbble Jan 20, 2014
- Name Cheap rebranding Jan 19, 2014
- Update (from H&Co): Tobias is a liar Jan 17, 2014
- Site Design: Pacific Helm Jan 17, 2014
- Experimenting with linked Smart Objects Jan 17, 2014
- Tobias Frere-Jones is suing Jonathan Hoefler, for being denied a 50% stake in their business. Jan 16, 2014
- Storehouse - Visual Storytelling Jan 16, 2014
- Cactus – Yet another web publishing app for Mac? Jan 16, 2014
- Photoshop CC (14.2) is out Jan 16, 2014
- kimono — Turn websites into structured APIs from your browser in seconds Jan 16, 2014
- Site Design: Typekit homepage redesign Jan 16, 2014
- Site Design: Huge inc Jan 15, 2014
- The Industry: So, hello again. Jan 15, 2014
- Jessica Hische - Starbucks Jan 14, 2014
- Make it easier for yourself to fill out forms on iOS Jan 13, 2014
- Facebook Eats Branch for $15 Million Jan 13, 2014
- Why Her Will Dominate UI Design Even More Than Minority Report Jan 13, 2014
- Vertical align anything with just 3 lines of CSS Jan 13, 2014
- Google Ventures Library Jan 13, 2014
- Apple TV Ad - Your Verse Anthem Jan 12, 2014
- From inception to Apple store in just one year Jan 12, 2014
- Tumblr's Onboarding UX Is a Masterclass in Simplicity Jan 10, 2014
- Blek: An iPad Game With Brilliant, Unique Mechanics | Wired Design | Wired.com Jan 10, 2014
- What's your best resource for defining a new brand? Jan 10, 2014
- Design with Sketch Jan 10, 2014
- AMA: I'm Justin Edmund, the first product design hire at Pinterest. Jan 09, 2014
- Company Culture decks from Netflix, IDEO, Zappos, Spotify, Etsy, and Hubspot Jan 09, 2014
- Video: Destroy Today at CreativeMornings Jan 09, 2014
- Ask DN: How do you manage product execution? Jan 08, 2014
- Show DN: Mobile DN, your free iOS companion for Designer News Jan 08, 2014
- Site Design: Kickstarter, Year in Review Jan 08, 2014
- New York Times Redesign Jan 08, 2014
- iOS 7.1: Home screen page indicators are now centred Jan 08, 2014
- Jelly by Biz Stone & Co. Jan 07, 2014
- Site Design: The Letterboxd 2013 Year in Review Jan 07, 2014
- Ask DN: What kind of keyboard do you use? Jan 07, 2014
- WebOS lives! (Gotta admit, I'm actually impressed by LG on this one) Jan 06, 2014
- Ask DN: What CMS are you using for your portfolio? Jan 06, 2014
- We're hiring a "Design Prophet" and Designer News Addict Jan 06, 2014
- The UX of Interviewing Jan 06, 2014
- Ask DN: What will be the dominant UI style in 2014? Jan 06, 2014
- Your favorite Sketch Plugins Jan 05, 2014
- Show DN: Symbols Plugin for Sketch Jan 04, 2014
- How to get the work you want Jan 02, 2014
- Names to Homescreens: Jan 2014 Jan 02, 2014
- Video: ValioCon 2013 Talk Videos Jan 02, 2014
- Typoguide — A Pocket Guide to Master Every Day’s Typographic Adventures Dec 31, 2013
- Today is DN's First Birthday Dec 31, 2013
- Origami - A free design prototyping toolkit for Quartz Composer, from Facebook Design team Dec 20, 2013
- Writer Pro Dec 18, 2013
- Sketch Shortcuts — A list of Keyboard Shortcuts for Sketch App. Dec 18, 2013
- Delivery 2.0 — A great way to present and share design work. Dec 17, 2013
- Apple's Holiday TV Ad Dec 17, 2013
- Fonts have feelings too: Why Medium makes you feel so damn good Dec 16, 2013
- The Future - Dustin Curtis Dec 16, 2013
- Set up Node.js, Grunt and Node-Sass from scratch Dec 15, 2013
- Exposure is now open! Dec 06, 2013
- Show DN: PSD Grade - How good are your PSD's Dec 06, 2013
- Video: John Maeda Bids Farewell to RISD Dec 05, 2013
- Canvas: Animate in Xcode without code Dec 05, 2013
- Never Mix Up Features with Benefits Ever Again... Dec 05, 2013
- Medium 1.0 — A New Storytelling Experience Dec 04, 2013
- New Medium Post Design Dec 04, 2013
- See the number of pixels on LayerVault in realtime Dec 03, 2013
- Square Cash "Pay Me" Button Dec 03, 2013
- Luna – Moonlit Deliveries (Site Design, App) Dec 03, 2013
- 2013, A Review in Apps. Dec 03, 2013
- Salesforce1 style guide Dec 02, 2013
- Amazon Prime Air Dec 02, 2013
- Designer News: State Of The Universe Nov 27, 2013
- What Are Your Transitions Saying? Nov 27, 2013
- The Great Discontent: GMUNK Nov 26, 2013
- Charlie Rose talks to Jony Ive and Marc Newson Nov 26, 2013
- Site design: Ling's Cars Nov 25, 2013
- Next Generation Email Nov 25, 2013
- Dropbox 3.0 Released with iOS 7 Redesign Nov 22, 2013
- ZURB Foundation 5 Released Nov 21, 2013
- Site Design: New Google Ventures Nov 20, 2013
- What Screens Want by Frank Chimero Nov 20, 2013
- VIDEO: Designing with Animation by Pasquale D'Silva Nov 19, 2013
- Teehan+Lax Labs - D.I.G.I.T. Nov 19, 2013
- Pencil - New stylus from FiftyThree Nov 19, 2013
- What's the appeal of a design job at Facebook / Google / Apple? Nov 19, 2013
- Squarespace: A Complete iOS App Overhaul Nov 18, 2013
- Product Patience Nov 18, 2013
- Supercharge your Workflow in Sketch Nov 18, 2013
- New Fonts app by Bohemian Coding Nov 18, 2013
- Ask DN: Is there a way to define a Canvas Size to each Layer Comp in Photoshop? Nov 15, 2013
- ASK DN: What is your RWD workflow? Nov 15, 2013
- What books can you recommend? Art, Design, Branding, Illustration... Nov 15, 2013
- December DN Meetups in the SF Area Nov 14, 2013
- Capptivate - iOS Animation pattern gallery Nov 14, 2013
- Coin Nov 14, 2013
- Facebook's revamped Messenger Nov 14, 2013
- What are your favorite fonts to use for interface design? Nov 14, 2013
- Guys, stop sexualizing women in your mockups Nov 13, 2013
- Real life Instagram Nov 13, 2013
- SwatchMate Cube Nov 13, 2013
- PKPKT is the mobile game that promotes real-life pickpocketing Nov 12, 2013
- LayerVault will now sync files from your Dropbox Nov 12, 2013
- Ask DN: Getting out of a rut? Nov 12, 2013
- Tweet stories - A Chrome extension to Tweet directly Designer News stories Nov 12, 2013
- Announcing the LayerVault API Nov 11, 2013
- Making the boring cool: A designer’s journey, Design Meetup at Stripe Nov 11, 2013
- LayerVault upgrades their Visual Timeline Nov 11, 2013
- iOS 7 GUI for Sketch (iPhone) - Teehan+Lax Nov 11, 2013
- Site design: Mapbox.com Redesign Nov 11, 2013
- Jukely 2.0 Product Video Nov 11, 2013
- Google Webfonts finally has a competitor Nov 10, 2013
- Ben Pieratt (Internetland) Nov 08, 2013
- Ask DN: Is anyone making prototypes with Framer.js Nov 07, 2013
- Ink: A Responsive Email Framework from ZURB Nov 07, 2013
- Show DN: Float Label Pattern for Mobile Nov 07, 2013
- A (Brief) Defense of Circular Avatars Nov 07, 2013
- Metalab's new team tracking product: Peak Nov 07, 2013
- Beautiful Typography Project from Eden Spiekermann Nov 06, 2013
- Labeling stuff with "Your" vs. "My" Nov 06, 2013
- Custom Spaces - Amazing offices of tech companies Nov 05, 2013
- LayerVault launches LayerVault Enterprise and new site Nov 05, 2013
- Knock To Unlock - Password Protection Nov 05, 2013
- Interfaces in need Nov 05, 2013
- Nike+ Move App Out (For iPhone 5S Owners) Nov 05, 2013
- Pixel Winch Nov 05, 2013
- Plug for Mac Nov 05, 2013
- Ask DN: What collaborative task manager do you use? Nov 04, 2013
- How we used Framer and Angular.JS to prototype and build motion into the new Potluck Oct 31, 2013
- Ask DN: Design & Religion Oct 31, 2013
- Fontcase stops, what is the solution Oct 31, 2013
- Andrew Kim — Minimal to the max Oct 30, 2013
- Introducing Designer News Digest Oct 30, 2013
- Adobe hack: At least 38 million accounts breached Oct 30, 2013
- Apple Alum Builds an Ingenious App for Designers Oct 30, 2013
- Flamingo for Mac - Modern Instant Messaging Oct 29, 2013
- Black Status Bars in Flinto Oct 29, 2013
- iPhone GUI PSD with 5S/C | Teehan Lax Oct 29, 2013
- Treehouse Redesign Oct 29, 2013
- How remote work changed my life Oct 28, 2013
- NYT: A Game of Shark and Minnow [Art Directed Article] Oct 25, 2013
- Sitedrop: The easiest way for creatives to visualize, present and gather feedback on their work. Oct 25, 2013
- Ask DN: Which setup do you use? Oct 24, 2013
- How Apple Makes the Mac Pro Oct 23, 2013
- Flinto Slicers are so Alpha Oct 22, 2013
- Path open sources "Fast Image Cache" Oct 22, 2013
- How to give constructive design feedback over email Oct 21, 2013
- iWatch Concept Oct 21, 2013
- Pushing prototypes with Quartz Composer Oct 21, 2013
- Objects in Space — A style-guide for modular SASS development using SMACSS and BEM. Oct 21, 2013
- Instagram meets 3D Oct 20, 2013
- Pttrns.com - Redone for iOS 7 Inspiration Oct 20, 2013
- We launched Exposure Beta this week Oct 20, 2013
- ASK DN: How do you organize and manage your fonts? Oct 18, 2013
- Name That Blue Oct 18, 2013
- Ask DN: Where is the best place to learn code? Oct 16, 2013
- The power of DN Oct 16, 2013
- DN gets Markdown support Oct 16, 2013
- The new Forrst has arrived. Oct 15, 2013
- Site Design: Stripe Oct 15, 2013
- GoDaddy acquires Media Temple, MT to remain independent and autonomous Oct 15, 2013
- How do you create a design culture? Oct 15, 2013
- @Panic new office. A complete photo tour. Oct 15, 2013
- New. Free. Font. Introducing Norwester, my first font design. Oct 14, 2013
- DN gets search Oct 14, 2013
- Ghost launches to the public Oct 14, 2013
- Flexbox First Oct 14, 2013
- Updated: You may have noticed that DN is different today. Oct 10, 2013
- Link Your LayerVault Account, Earn a Color Oct 09, 2013
- Slack: Be less busy Oct 06, 2013
- LayerVault Turns 2 Today Oct 04, 2013
- How a CSS Triangle is Made Oct 03, 2013
- Adobe says data for almost 3M customers compromised in sophisticated attack Oct 03, 2013
- Open Source Design Using LayerVault Oct 03, 2013
- Introducing Readmill for Android Oct 03, 2013
- Google updated its logo and it's great, but the "L" is so badly hinted my eyes are bleeding Oct 03, 2013
- Tane.us Oct 03, 2013
- Macaw kickstarter Oct 02, 2013
- Ask: Is my thinking off in Adobe vs HF&J webfonts? Sep 30, 2013
- Designing for iOS7: Perils & Pluses Sep 27, 2013
- Take the Exclusive Tour of GitHub's New Hacker Heaven Sep 26, 2013
- Quickly edit the texts on Browser Sep 26, 2013
- Some Changes for Clear Sep 25, 2013
- New Logo and Identity for 2013 Brand New Conference by UnderConsideration Sep 25, 2013
- Bjango Actions 2.0 (PSDs + Actions) Sep 25, 2013
- Take the Test: How Well Do You See Color? Sep 24, 2013
- BOX from Gmunk Sep 24, 2013
- One of best job applications I've seen from a designer - Matt Farag for Campaign Monitor Sep 19, 2013
- From iOS 1 to iOS 7, in one GIF Sep 19, 2013
- Artsy launches iPhone app for iOS7 Sep 19, 2013
- The Dribbblisation of Design Sep 18, 2013
- 21 Beautiful Designer Workspaces Sep 12, 2013
- David Karp is Tumblr's Reluctant Technologist - NYT Magazine Sep 11, 2013
- Apple announces iPhone 5s Sep 10, 2013
- Fantastic animated illustrations by Robin Davey Sep 10, 2013
- Image Glitch Experiment Sep 10, 2013
- The Shape of Design eBook Sep 10, 2013
- Ask DN: Let's talk about specs/functional requirement docs. Sep 09, 2013
- Editorially - now public Sep 09, 2013
- Colorrrs — Colorful hex generator Sep 09, 2013
- Why cards are the future of the web Sep 09, 2013
- Skala details posted by Bjango. Public beta late 2013. Sep 09, 2013
- Photoshop CC 14.1 now available, includes new feature: Adobe Generator Sep 09, 2013
- Logo, Bullshit & Co., Inc. Sep 06, 2013
- Jarritos Sep 06, 2013
- Site design: Oyster Sep 05, 2013
- Readmill for Android - Coming soon Sep 05, 2013
- Yahoo introduces their new logo Sep 05, 2013
- Arial VS. Helvetica Sep 04, 2013
- NFL Season Preview by SB Nation Sep 04, 2013
- DN Meetups Tomorrow: London and NYC Sep 04, 2013
- Hardworking Typefaces: What are some great web fonts for interfaces? Sep 02, 2013
- Sketch 2.3 and Mirror out today! Sep 02, 2013
- Play Dot-To Aug 30, 2013
- Button To Nowhere Aug 30, 2013
- Instapaper Redesign Iterations Aug 29, 2013
- Deconstructing The Dribbble Dream Aug 29, 2013
- Everything a Competent iOS 7 Developer Needs to Know [Graphic] Aug 28, 2013
- Namebox - Sell your Domains Aug 28, 2013
- ASK DN: Is it just me or? Aug 28, 2013
- Boarding Pass redesign Aug 27, 2013
- Commercial Use Free Photos Aug 27, 2013
- Parallax.js Aug 26, 2013
- Extracting colours with alpha Aug 26, 2013
- Great Responsive Web Design is a Matter of Process Aug 26, 2013
- DN Meetup NYC, September 5 Aug 23, 2013
- Photoshop taunting me (Pixel locking) Aug 23, 2013
- Site Design: The Verge's Back to School Guide Aug 22, 2013
- Derailed Aug 22, 2013
- Tridiv: In-browser 3D CSS Editor Aug 21, 2013
- Random User Generator Aug 21, 2013
- New Wacom Pressure sensitive stylus for iPad Aug 20, 2013
- Design like you'll post to Dribbble. Aug 20, 2013
- Hollow Icons Aug 20, 2013
- Twitcher - an easier way to grab data from Twitter Aug 19, 2013
- iOS 7 Transitions and Status Bars in Flinto Prototypes Aug 15, 2013
- It’s the Golden Age of Design. So Why Aren’t More Designers Starting Companies? Aug 15, 2013
- iCloud.com beta updated with iOS 7 design Aug 14, 2013
- Why a New Golden Age for UI Design Is Around the Corner Aug 14, 2013
- Site Redesign: Folyo Aug 14, 2013
- Dude, I redesigned Facebook! Aug 02, 2013
- The Pronunciation of European Typefaces Aug 02, 2013
- Westernizing the Squat Toilet Aug 02, 2013
- Dow-Smith Portfolio Aug 02, 2013
- DN Mobile site by DN reader Zethus Suen Aug 02, 2013
- Why did you switch to flat design? Aug 02, 2013
- Site Design: The Portfolio of Sacha Greif Jul 31, 2013
- Dotgrid.co - Premium notebooks for designers Jul 31, 2013
- LayerVault breaks open the PSD format and open sources PSD.rb Jul 30, 2013
- Here’s why guides should be 2px wide in design apps. Jul 30, 2013
- Precomposed Touch Gestures Jul 29, 2013
- New Logo for Dropbox Jul 29, 2013
- Dropbox’s San Francisco Office Jul 29, 2013
- Introduction To Photoshop Scripting Jul 26, 2013
- Ask DN: Do you like the “Site design:” posts? Jul 26, 2013
- How do you manage color profiles? Monitor calibrations? Jul 25, 2013
- LayerVault - Introducing Style Guides Jul 24, 2013
- Meet 97-year-old Hal Lasko, The Pixel Painter. Jul 23, 2013
- Data visualization experiment by Teehan+Lax Labs Jul 23, 2013
- Flipboard in your web browser starts today with online magazines Jul 23, 2013
- Current Status Jul 22, 2013
- Does anyone know anyone that actually works at DONDA? Jul 22, 2013
- Job titles. Jul 22, 2013
- Aireal by Disney: Interactive tactile experiences in free Air Jul 22, 2013
- Cloud.typography vs. Typekit Jul 19, 2013
- 108 Years of Herman Miller (in 108 Seconds) Jul 18, 2013
- Videry - Curated videos for web designers Jul 18, 2013
- Grid for iOS available Jul 18, 2013
- Migrating to iOS7 Jul 17, 2013
- Designing Facebook Home Jul 16, 2013
- LayerVault introduces the Type Tool Jul 16, 2013
- Tim Van Damme from Instagram goes to Dropbox Jul 16, 2013
- Authentic Design Jul 16, 2013
- Slim Your Wallet - Bellroy Jul 14, 2013
- Mailchimp's UI Kits and concepts for their redesign Jul 11, 2013
- What do you listen to while you work? Jul 11, 2013
- Amazing Dribbblers Jul 10, 2013
- The Great Discontent: Two Minutes with TGD Jul 09, 2013
- Discovering Sketch Jul 09, 2013
- Ok DN: Long Shadow needs a badge Jul 08, 2013
- Required Reading for Product Designers Jul 07, 2013
- RESIZE.THATSH.IT Jul 03, 2013
- Nike Makers Jul 03, 2013
- Product Strategy Means Saying No Jul 03, 2013
- Teehan+Lax - Upcoming Jul 03, 2013
- Ask DN: Anyone using Koken? Jul 02, 2013
- The Making App — Upcoming App from Nike Better World Jul 02, 2013
- Example of Parallax Getting In The Way: Firefox OS Website Jul 02, 2013
- H&FJ Webfonts Released Jul 01, 2013
- Site Redesign: H&FJ Jul 01, 2013
- Google Reader is shutting down today, and here is the better alternative Jul 01, 2013
- H&FJ Webfonts Release? Jul 01, 2013
- The easiest way for your family to… Jun 28, 2013
- Koken - Creative Websites Publishing Jun 28, 2013
- (Re)building a simplified Firefox logo Jun 27, 2013
- How house parties helped us design Potluck Jun 27, 2013
- The Inspiration for iOS 7's Color Scheme? Jun 27, 2013
- Motorola Mobility's New Logo Jun 26, 2013
- NYC Wayfinding Jun 26, 2013
- Web Animations 1.0 — W3C First Public Working Draft Jun 26, 2013
- Square Market Jun 26, 2013
- Nifty Modal Window Effects Jun 25, 2013
- Long Shadow Design Jun 25, 2013
- Potluck, a social network to start conversations with links from the guys behind Branch Jun 25, 2013
- Most Actually Prefer iOS 7 Icon Designs To iOS 6, Study Finds Jun 24, 2013
- Ask DN: Is there a new wallpaper size for iOS 7? Jun 20, 2013
- Ask DN: Does anyone want to take over Analog? Jun 19, 2013
- Mail Chimp logo refresh by Jessica Hische Jun 19, 2013
- How to design a responsive HTML email Jun 19, 2013
- GitHub's Repository Next Jun 18, 2013
- A delay for desktop font sync Jun 18, 2013
- Site design: Squarespace redesign Jun 17, 2013
- Introducing Jobs Jun 17, 2013
- These Men Are Behind The Successful Design Of Vogue, Mashable, And The Verge Jun 16, 2013
- iOS 7 & The Generosity of Perspective Jun 11, 2013
- iOS 7. Unpolished By Design. Jun 11, 2013
- New Mac Pro Jun 10, 2013
- Designer Heroes Jun 07, 2013
- Google Visual Assets Guidelines - by Google Art Dept Jun 06, 2013
- The Launch is Dead Jun 05, 2013
- Ladda - Merging loading indicators into the action that invoked them Jun 05, 2013
- Awesome Tumblr Site for The Kings of Summer Movie Jun 04, 2013
- LayerVault announces free accounts, forking Jun 04, 2013
- LayerVault launches free online backups and version control for your graphic designs Jun 04, 2013
- Group sketching, yes! Groupthink, no! Jun 04, 2013
- Heads down Jun 03, 2013
- Supply & Demand: For Designers Jun 03, 2013
- Nike / Reuse-a-Shoe Jun 03, 2013
- NYC Type is live Jun 03, 2013
- The new VSCO Cam is coming soon! May 31, 2013
- We've added notifications to DN May 31, 2013
- New kuler website and app May 30, 2013
- Tall Chess May 30, 2013
- Slicers! Flinto's approach to building an often requested feature. May 29, 2013
- Sass Style Guide May 29, 2013
- TL;DR May 28, 2013
- Design and Banter May 28, 2013
- Pure – A set of small, responsive CSS modules that you can use in every web project. May 28, 2013
- The New Design May 27, 2013
- Show DN: Avatar Gallery May 24, 2013
- Designing a New Playground Brand May 24, 2013
- Introducing RadPad for the web May 23, 2013
- Upping Your Type Game by Jessica Hische May 23, 2013
- The New York Times Told Me to Take This Down May 22, 2013
- Nipple May 22, 2013
- New Apple Store website design May 22, 2013
- NYC Adopts Refreshed Handicapped Symbol May 21, 2013
- Starters Guide to iOS Design May 21, 2013
- Flickr gets new UI, 1TB free space May 20, 2013
- Square cash May 20, 2013
- My app design workflow May 20, 2013
- The Design That Conquered Google May 19, 2013
- Handy Sass Mixins May 18, 2013
- How to solve the ‘sharing huge design files amongst teams’ problem May 16, 2013
- A good touch target size? 7–9mm. May 16, 2013
- So you’re looking for an alternative to Photoshop? May 15, 2013
- Every feedback app sucked— so I learnt Ruby and made one May 14, 2013
- Now this is a gorgeous site. May 14, 2013
- All the DN avatars I could find, in one JPEG May 14, 2013
- Pitchfork's beautiful feature story on Daft Punk May 14, 2013
- Skala Preview is now free. Forever. May 14, 2013
- Show DN: I created some Google Glass concepts. May 13, 2013
- Yammer's Product Design - Beautiful Site May 13, 2013
- Site Design: New coat of paint for Pattern Tap May 13, 2013
- GUIFFF - a collection of animated dribbble shots. May 13, 2013
- New 21st Century Fox Logo May 12, 2013
- fartscroll.js May 09, 2013
- Layer Styles’ Hidden Feature? May 09, 2013
- Saul Bass Logo Design: Then and Now May 08, 2013
- Discover Meteor May 08, 2013
- Sketch App is 50% off until 11pm! May 07, 2013
- Typekit to Allow Desktop Syncing of Fonts May 06, 2013
- Adobe MAX: Typekit Fonts coming to Desktop May 06, 2013
- Adobe MAX: Photoshop update will have editable roundrects and system type anti-aliasing May 06, 2013
- London Designer News Meetup, Tomorrow! May 06, 2013
- Install LayerVault app with homebrew May 02, 2013
- Animated Backgrounds of Fighting Games May 02, 2013
- How to Win at Dribbble May 01, 2013
- Briefs 2 is out. May 01, 2013
- Creating the Post-Apocalyptic Sky World of "Oblivion" Apr 30, 2013
- London Designer News Meetup — May 7, 2013 Apr 29, 2013
- Allan G. on the Happy Monday Podcast Apr 29, 2013
- Google Search app for iOS updated to include Google now Apr 29, 2013
- Microsoft rebranding to extend to Bing, Skype, Xbox Apr 29, 2013
- Here Is Today Apr 28, 2013
- Circle, $1.99 Apr 27, 2013
- We're working on design projects in public. Apr 26, 2013
- My Lunch with Dieter Rams Apr 26, 2013
- Hello designers. Let's work in public. Apr 25, 2013
- Flinto is iOS prototyping made simple, and insanely fast. Just launched today! Apr 25, 2013
- Facebook Home prototyped in Quartz Composer - Tutorials part 2 Apr 25, 2013
- Sketch Play: Mirroring for iOS — Coming soon Apr 24, 2013
- App collection for iPad like pttrns.com? Apr 24, 2013
- Sleep is the Force Multiplier Apr 24, 2013
- Don't Launch Your Product Apr 24, 2013
- Ask DN: Where do you prefer to buy professional Mac apps? Apr 24, 2013
- H&FJ: The Video Apr 23, 2013
- Side Projects Are The New Resume Apr 23, 2013
- Introducing Briefs Apr 23, 2013
- The great discontent - Brad Smith Apr 23, 2013
- Adobe Photoshop: What is like for designers at Adobe to design the UI for the same program you're using? Apr 23, 2013
- Animations using Photoshop and After Effects Apr 22, 2013
- Ask DN: Why less tabbar driven iOS Design for feed based apps? Apr 22, 2013
- The Designer-Developer Spectrum Apr 22, 2013
- An Accordion which uses your browser window to make sounds. Apr 19, 2013
- Let's try this: I'm working on Designer News. Apr 19, 2013
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera -Super 16 digital film camera Apr 19, 2013
- Icon Strike! – Easily test iOS icon designs on your home screen. Apr 18, 2013
- Twitter #music launch Apr 18, 2013
- Yahoo!'s new weather app is actually beautiful Apr 18, 2013
- The Old Man Schedule Apr 18, 2013
- The Kama Sutra Project — A-Z Apr 18, 2013
- Symbolset - Forecast Apr 17, 2013
- New Github Logo Apr 16, 2013
- Facebook Home prototyped in Quartz Composer - Tutorial Apr 16, 2013
- iOS 7 - Speculation Apr 15, 2013
- Don’t optimize for the fewest number of clicks Apr 15, 2013
- Designing Open Source Apr 15, 2013
- Twitter #Music Apr 12, 2013
- Using Proxima Nova Apr 12, 2013
- The Year of the Looking Glass Apr 12, 2013
- Good UI Apr 10, 2013
- Teehan+Lax Labs: Hyperlapse Apr 09, 2013
- Better coach marks for iOS apps (user on-boarding) Apr 08, 2013
- Sitcom Fonts of the 90s Apr 05, 2013
- Site Design: Facebook Home Apr 04, 2013
- You don’t have to make yourself miserable to build a great company Apr 04, 2013
- The Best Hidden Features In Sketch Part 2 Apr 02, 2013
- Hold ? (or ctrl) and click on About Photoshop Apr 01, 2013
- Brand New: Google Chrome’s Broken Image Icon Apr 01, 2013
- First Public Use of What Became Proxima Nova Mar 29, 2013
- Work Less, Live More Mar 27, 2013
- The Northern Block: Hapna, an alternative to other slab style fonts available on the market Mar 27, 2013
- Flipboard 2.0 Launches Mar 27, 2013
- Ask DN: What would you like added to Bjango Actions? Mar 24, 2013
- Ask DN: Who's Hiring? (March 2013) Mar 22, 2013
- HCI Free Online Course by Stanford University, Starting on April 1st. Mar 21, 2013
- Dropbox acquires Mailbox Mar 15, 2013
- Digg: We're Building A Reader Mar 14, 2013
- Site design: Teehan+Lax Mar 14, 2013
- Animations with SASS and @while Mar 14, 2013
- No to NoUI Mar 13, 2013
- Nicholas Feltron releases his 2012 Annual Report Mar 13, 2013
- Ask DN: Developer taking an interest in Design? Mar 13, 2013
- Ask DN: IRC Channel? Mar 12, 2013
- The New York Times is redesigning its Web site — starting with the article experience. Mar 12, 2013
- What are your favorite Brand Guidelines? Mar 11, 2013
- Show DN Your Decade-Old Designs! Mar 11, 2013
- Frank Chimero: "Everything I Know" Mar 11, 2013
- The Levitating Wireless Mouse Mar 10, 2013
- How we go about adding new fonts to Typekit Mar 08, 2013
- Facebook's new newsfeed design Mar 07, 2013
- Ask DN: Open source design Mar 07, 2013
- What tools do you use for project management? Mar 06, 2013
- LayerVault. What's up with the DMCA? Mar 06, 2013
- Do Something Mar 05, 2013
- Announcing the Flat Design Conference Mar 05, 2013
- Ask DN: Mac apps you are using daily? Mar 04, 2013
- 2 design students battling it out. Tom V Tom. Mar 03, 2013
- Designer News NY Meet-up Feb 28, 2013
- ASK DN : Great books about design? Feb 28, 2013
- Envy Labs "Process" Page Feb 27, 2013
- Chrome Experience: Phone (remote) controlled game Feb 27, 2013
- The new Campus Quad iPhone app case study Feb 27, 2013
- Simplified User Styles for Popular Sites Feb 26, 2013
- Photoshop: Thoughts on Scratch Disks? Feb 26, 2013
- Designing for Behavioral Change Feb 26, 2013
- Flat navigation icons Feb 26, 2013
- Ask DN: Thinking of a DN app Feb 26, 2013
- Why Apple uses always the same time in all their product images? Perfection. Feb 25, 2013
- HipsterNews - DesignerNews theme for HackerNews Feb 24, 2013
- Learning Rails made me a better designer Feb 22, 2013
- Site Design: Making the perfect listing on Gidsy.com Feb 21, 2013
- Please stop using Twitter Bootstrap Feb 20, 2013
- Hessian might sell Feb 19, 2013
- Error 505: Demotivate the wrong usage of parallax scrolling Feb 17, 2013
- Colour Palette Picker - Brilliantly Simple Feb 15, 2013
- Bridge: "Building a New Startup Path for Designers" Feb 14, 2013
- Web Fonts I Look Forward To Using Feb 14, 2013
- Ask DN: Any Sidebar readers around here? Feb 14, 2013
- Louie Mantia: “Skeuomorphism” Feb 14, 2013
- Flipping and Reversing your feed Feb 13, 2013
- Dan Eden: You're Good. Get Better. Feb 12, 2013
- Ask DN: Wacom vs. Mouse Feb 12, 2013
- Referring to the user: Yours vs. Mine Feb 12, 2013
- Tips on getting hired as a designer Feb 11, 2013
- Beautiful designed iOS game, OLO Feb 11, 2013
- What's new: Profile editing, Tiny avatars, "Site design" badge, and 15 more invites Feb 11, 2013
- sixro.ws: Share your iPhone homescreen with the world! Feb 11, 2013
- Realtime Responsive Typography Based on Viewing Distance Feb 11, 2013
- Pixel Dropr - Create, use and share your own pixel collections. Feb 10, 2013
- Design at Vine Feb 08, 2013
- Analytics Academy Feb 07, 2013
- How to Get Hired as a Designer Feb 06, 2013
- Progressive Reduction Feb 05, 2013
- Designing With Code Feb 01, 2013
- Hessian — A brand for sale by Ben Pieratt Jan 31, 2013
- Space Jam Jan 30, 2013
- My github workflow, from idea to implementation. Jan 30, 2013
- What the best CSS Grid today? Jan 29, 2013
- An inside peek into the Polygon design process Jan 28, 2013
- Happy Monday with Guest Trent Walton Jan 28, 2013
- A Tumblr UI Upgrade, Years in the Making Jan 28, 2013
- Programming with purpose. Jan 28, 2013
- Potential iOS 7 Concept? Jan 28, 2013
- What's new: Updated UI, Realtime, Comment Upvoting Jan 27, 2013
- Ask DN: What designers to follow on Twitter? Jan 26, 2013
- Designer News iOS App Icon Playoffs Jan 25, 2013
- Vine is out. Amazing UI. Amazing Team. Great Product. Get it. Jan 24, 2013
- Helium - Twitter Bootstrap like, but in 30kb Jan 24, 2013
- Solving Problems The Square Way Jan 23, 2013
- Flat Designers Anonymous Jan 23, 2013
- Visual map of NYC Startups (and who is hiring) Jan 23, 2013
- Mixel has been acquired by Etsy Jan 22, 2013
- I <3 This Community Jan 22, 2013
- The New LayerVault Jan 22, 2013
- Flat Design in iOS Jan 22, 2013
- Strokes in Photoshop CS6 Jan 20, 2013
- I'm giving away 10 free copies of The Workbench Jan 20, 2013
- Dotted Paper Jan 16, 2013
- DN Meetup - San Francisco - Thursday, 1/17 @ 8pm Jan 16, 2013
- We are Losing the War Against Email Jan 15, 2013
- Can good design help save lives? Jan 15, 2013
- Great Design is Great Writing Jan 14, 2013
- Ask DN: What startups have the best branding? Jan 14, 2013
- UX Sketching And Wireframing Templates For Mobile Projects Jan 14, 2013
- Branch out of beta! Jan 14, 2013
- Discuss DN: More thoughts, less tools Jan 14, 2013
- 2012 in Design Jan 13, 2013
- Kickstarter's Team Page Jan 11, 2013
- Delicious.com relaunched Jan 11, 2013
- Design Tip: Never Use Black Jan 10, 2013
- Ask DN: The best printer for posting wireframes and mockups Jan 10, 2013
- Ask DN: Want to make a visualization? Jan 10, 2013
- Lighting in Icons Jan 10, 2013
- Two new things: More invites and the MOTD. Jan 10, 2013
- Visualize SASS color functions Jan 09, 2013
- Star Wars and Indiana Jones plots as posters Jan 09, 2013
- Ink for iOS Jan 08, 2013
- An extensive collection of HUDs and GUIs Jan 08, 2013
- Responsive Greeting Card by InTacto Jan 08, 2013
- Emoji Cheat Sheet Jan 06, 2013
- Little Big Details - Small details that make user experiences better Jan 04, 2013
- Feature Requests: Let's talk about Designer News. Jan 04, 2013
- Photoshop Layers tricks and shortcuts Jan 04, 2013
- Style Manual Jan 04, 2013
- Ask DN: What are the best design tutorials online? Jan 03, 2013
- Tips to improve your iOS design workflow (in Photoshop) Jan 03, 2013
- Photoshop Secrets Jan 03, 2013
- A Lesson from MTV Cribs Jan 02, 2013
- Beautiful Google Web Type Jan 02, 2013
- In Search of the Perfect Radius Jan 02, 2013
- Animate.css Jan 02, 2013
- Andy Rutledge - The Design Lesson Jan 01, 2013
- Sidebar.io: The best 5 design links every day Jan 01, 2013
- Former iPhone UI Designer Defends Apple?s Design Philosophy Jan 01, 2013
- Graphical User Interface Timeline Jan 01, 2013
- Startups, This is How Design Works Jan 01, 2013
- Inception: This page on dribbble. Dec 31, 2012
- 2012, The Year in Graphics - NY Times Dec 31, 2012
- Unusual Words Rendered in Bold Graphics Dec 31, 2012
- Adobe acquires Behance Dec 23, 2012
- iPhone 5 PSD Grid Dec 20, 2012