- UI / UX Design Interviews - Denys Nevozhai from Ukraine Sep 29, 2015
- UI/UX Design Interviews, Charlie Waite, Sr. UI/UX Designer @GoPro, formerly Interactive Director at @FocusLab. Jul 01, 2015
- UI/UX Design Interviews, Charlie Isslander, UX/UI designer based in Prague Jun 25, 2015
- UI/UX Design Interviews, Alex Deruette, A French UX/UI designer based in London Jun 10, 2015
- UI/UX Design Interviews, Ales Nesetril, A French UX/UI designer based in London Jun 10, 2015
Frank :Do you believe it is important for a designer to have a deep knowledge of matters such as User Experience, Interaction Design, Product Design, and Front-end Development? Denys : I don’t believe in “you have to”. If you want to grow and develop new skills, you will learn. If you want to ge...
Frank : Can you show us three examples of interfaces that in your opinion have improved human life? Charlie : Not sure about all humans but for me I don’t think I could get through most days with out Google Maps, Dropbox or Twitter. Google Maps for obvious reasons — I have a decent sense of dire...
Frank : How do you make a difference between User Interface and user experience? Charlie : “A UI without UX is like a painter slapping paint onto canvas without thought; while UX without UI is like the frame of a sculpture with no paper mache on it.” I must use this quote, because it’s the most ...
Frank : What can the web do to make this world a better place? How has the web improved your life (if it has)? Alex : Interconnecting the world brought us a sense of global knowledge and awareness. Thanks to the internet, we became a self taught generation with a freedom of action that our paren...