- Animography — An animated typeface Jul 19, 2013
- RESIZE.THATSH.IT Jul 03, 2013
- Foursquare Pull To Refresh Apr 10, 2013
- Disney have stolen my artwork I don’t know what...) Apr 08, 2013
- Feature Request: RSS to posted link Apr 03, 2013
- alongside - foursquare visualization Feb 28, 2013
- Comparing iPhone weather app screens | iMore.com Feb 18, 2013
- Why We Love Beautiful Things - NYTimes.com Feb 18, 2013
- A 1,000-Piece Dieter Rams Braun Design Collection is Up for Sale Jan 28, 2013
- Is Monopoly Still Monopoly If The Game Plays The Same But Has All Context Removed? Jan 22, 2013
- Tidy Up Your Life with Vitsoe Jan 16, 2013
- Ask DN: The best printer for posting wireframes and mockups Jan 10, 2013
- How to design a better world - CNN.com Jan 10, 2013
- William Peng: "Pretty Design Isn't Always Effective Design" Jan 08, 2013
- 2012 Year-End Lists: What's the best UI design work you saw in 2012? - Quora Jan 08, 2013
- Bookmarklet to reload CSS without reloading the entire page Jan 08, 2013
- UX Archive Jan 08, 2013
- forms - Should I use Yes/No or Ok/Cancel on my message box? Jan 07, 2013
- What entrepreneurs can learn from artists - Fortune Management Jan 02, 2013
- SimCity Designer Lovingly Crafts Handmade Christmas Games Jan 01, 2013
I'm interested! I've never had a good solution. Not even the ones I made myself. I'd love to see an example of yours. Thanks!
+1 for awesomeness
If anyone is in NYC, I'm hosting a meetup with the founder in a few weeks - www.meetup.com/Wearable
I have a feedbin account, mostly so that I can continue using Reeder by favorite rss app.
I prefer the Mac App store. Mainly because when I get a new mac, its so easy to redownload everything, no licensing keys required.
lol, I agree with you but I'll take it one step further and mention that in the near future we might not even need a save icon. It's an auto-save world.
whooops.. keyboard fail. It was supposed to say "Foursquare Pull To Refresh"
+1 to pop. Very simple and great for quick and dirty prototypes.
Well said... mostly I like it. I just like getting exposed to projects that might otherwise not have hit my radar. If it fits the Show DN category than I'm usually up for it.
I liked it. It showed that my wife is the closest to me and that all my friends converged during sxsw last year.
Great post. One thing I wonder is how accustomed the average user is to many of these swipe gestures. When I do user testing, I'm surprised at how many users don't know thinks like you can swipe a notification on the lock screen or how to access the iOS notification center. The only thin...
I'm digging John Maeda effort to turn STEM into STEAM.
I have and love this Belkin dock: http://www.belkin.com/us/F8J057-Belkin/p/P-F8J057 It uses a lightening sync cable (not provided) which you thread through it and the phone sits on it perfectly. I use it mostly to charge my phone and sit in front of my monitor so I see when notifications come...
Nice. I love seeing people's browsers config. My current config is kind of boring but I recommend currently http://bit.ly/PMawVf for a nice default home page.
I can also imagine this as pulling down another side of the cube. So it animates in another side of the app. I'm thinking of something like SPUN.
Khoi wrote a post like this one a few years ago - http://www.subtraction.com/2011/07/28/unsolicited-redesigns
I also have it in a pinned tab all day. Even if it didn't live update it would be nice to know there is new content and its time to refresh.
one of my all-time favorites.
one of my all-time favorites.
- Does anyone know anyone that actually works at DONDA? Jul 22, 2013
- Weekly playlist for designers and music lovers delivered to your inbox Jul 16, 2013
- Designer News + Hacker News = The News Jul 13, 2013
- Ask DN: Keeping track of good Fonts Jul 08, 2013
- Thincons: 77 icons. Inspired by iOS7. Jun 17, 2013
- Share news, knowledge and ideas in one place within your company. Jun 07, 2013
- MYO by Thalmic Labs - Wearable gesture control Jun 06, 2013
- Group sketching, yes! Groupthink, no! Jun 04, 2013
- Show DN: I created some Google Glass concepts. May 13, 2013
- Why the best interface is no interface at all. Apr 01, 2013
- Gazette: Your favorite content in a weekly ebook. Mar 19, 2013
- Ask DN: What do you think about self promotion on Designer News? Mar 19, 2013
- Ask DN: How to do marketing for a new app Mar 19, 2013
- Pitfalls for Designers Learning to Code Mar 12, 2013
- LayerVault. What's up with the DMCA? Mar 06, 2013
- Amanda Palmer: The art of asking Mar 06, 2013
- Ask DN: As a designer what iOS apps do you use daily? Mar 01, 2013
- Bring in the cats! Feb 28, 2013
- Ask DN: Best tool for creating Flowcharts? Feb 28, 2013
- Chrome Experience: Phone (remote) controlled game Feb 27, 2013
- Solving The Back Button Feb 26, 2013
- Designing for Behavioral Change Feb 26, 2013
- HipsterNews - DesignerNews theme for HackerNews Feb 24, 2013
- Gchat iOS concept app Feb 21, 2013
- Obama on Graphic Design Education and 'producing stuff' Feb 15, 2013
- Showcase of flat UI design Jan 31, 2013
- Ask DN: Best iPhone 5 Dock if any? Jan 30, 2013
- Inspiring .gif art Jan 29, 2013
- Latte, group chat for casual people Jan 28, 2013
- All Dashboards Should Be Feeds Jan 28, 2013
- Performance As Design Jan 28, 2013
- A Tumblr UI Upgrade, Years in the Making Jan 28, 2013
- Vinepeek: Newly posted Vines in realtime. Jan 26, 2013
- Redesign: A List Apart Jan 25, 2013
- Less Aesthetic, More Design Jan 24, 2013
- Show DN: My favorite Chrome extensions. Jan 21, 2013
- Flat UI is not the only way forward Jan 21, 2013
- Twice Jan 18, 2013
- Ask DN: Where do you get fonts? Jan 18, 2013
- UI inspiration - Little Big Details Jan 17, 2013
- iPhone prototyping made easy Jan 17, 2013
- New Branding: American Airlines Jan 17, 2013
- Branch out of beta! Jan 14, 2013
- Visualizing Designer News Invites Jan 12, 2013
- Done Not Done Jan 11, 2013
- Skimn - A simple RSS reader for your iPad Jan 11, 2013
- New Things: Auto-linking Jan 11, 2013
- Sketching a Story Arc Jan 11, 2013
- Kickstarter's Team Page Jan 11, 2013
- Skeuomorphism in Design Jan 11, 2013
- The Internet of You: How the future of computing became screens and sensors on every appendage Jan 11, 2013
- Everyone: The Industry wrote some nice things about us Jan 10, 2013
- Animating the New Parse About Page Jan 10, 2013
- Two new things: More invites and the MOTD. Jan 10, 2013
- Ask LVN: Text on photos - best approach? Jan 09, 2013
- Pull To Create Jan 09, 2013
- Unsolicited, Uninformed Redesigns Jan 08, 2013
- Fictivekin on The Great Discontent Jan 08, 2013
- 52 Weeks of UX Jan 08, 2013
- Pentagram redesigns NYC’s parking signs so that they actually make sense Jan 07, 2013
- The Facebook "Product" is Full Jan 07, 2013
- Download Adobe CS2 for free Jan 07, 2013
- Responsinator - view your site on various screens Jan 04, 2013
- Jonathan Stark - Managing Content and Experience in the Age of Ubiquitous Computing Jan 04, 2013
- Inspired UI - mobile patterns Jan 04, 2013
- Ui Parade – User Interface Design Inspiration Jan 04, 2013
- Facebook - New Look & Concept Jan 03, 2013
- Sun 2.0 Jan 03, 2013
- What's the best UI design work you saw in 2012? Jan 03, 2013
- Ubuntu mobile OS Jan 03, 2013
- Inventing on Principle Jan 03, 2013
- Top 24 Dribbble Shots of 2012 Jan 02, 2013
- Interesting free font based on A. M. Cassandre Jan 02, 2013
- Just My Type: A collection of nice font stacks from Typekit. Jan 02, 2013
- Easy Product Shots Jan 02, 2013
- A Lesson from MTV Cribs Jan 02, 2013
- Beautiful Google Web Type Jan 02, 2013
- In Search of the Perfect Radius Jan 02, 2013
- Gif-tacular! A dribbble bucket with 45 animated shots Jan 02, 2013
- Animate.css Jan 02, 2013
- Creativity is Like a Slot Machine Jan 02, 2013
- Sidebar.io: The best 5 design links every day Jan 01, 2013
- Graphical User Interface Timeline Jan 01, 2013
- Inception: This page on dribbble. Dec 31, 2012
- Fictional Graphical Interfaces for Movies Dec 31, 2012
- The Best Interface is No Interface Dec 23, 2012