- Podcast: Design and Fashion Sensibility: Do the same Rules Dictate Both? Aug 24, 2015
- Podcast: Taste and Objectivity in Design — Does taste matter? Aug 18, 2015
- Podcast: Are the skills of a designer at odds with being a great leader? Aug 10, 2015
- Podcast: The Ramifications of Clickbait Headlines, Cognitive Biases and Design, and the Problem with Simplicity Aug 06, 2015
- Podcast: Is design fundamentally a science, an art, or just advertising? Jul 28, 2015
Thanks for the clarification, Al. We have this constant debate going about which is more useful: speaking from our personal perspective or trying to talk about higher level concepts divorced from our own experience. There are pitfalls of both approaches. As you've pointed out, there is an imp...
Did you have a chance to listen to the episode, Eric? We did our best to talk about why not many "creatives" are in management positions, and discussed some of the challenges those of us that are face.
We like to start the show with some lighter banter, which we feel makes the conversation more natural, but we know isn't for everyone. I'm hoping you can help me understand how we were "patting each other on the back for being super designers". I hope our conversations never com...
Woo hoo! <3