- Two heartfelt endorsements, juxtaposed and delivered weekly Mar 22, 2015
- On the Grid: An Experiment with 99 Designs (Podcast) Aug 21, 2014
- On the Grid: Lose Your Seat (Podcast) May 18, 2014
- On the Grid: The Device is the Message (Podcast) Apr 23, 2014
- On the Grid: New Design Tools (Podcast) Apr 19, 2014
I'm a busy as anyone (subcategory guy without kids). I listen to a lot of long podcasts. I also edit a long podcast. It can be done.
I encourage you to listen to some of our 45 minute episodes then http://5by5.tv/onthegrid/97 45-60 is much closer to our normal range
I said could, because we made a decision to stop at a certain point. So we didn't. I made cuts but I really don't think there was more to take out without being dishonest to the conversation. Out of curiosity, did you end up listening to the episode?
Our episodes usually are that length (45-60mins) but there was just no way to cover what we wanted in that time. Eli was generous enough to give us 2 hours of his time, but I honestly could have spent 4 hours discussing this. There are plenty of things we didn't get to touch on that the essa...
I proposed a standard for served up official logo artwork a while ago: http://relogo.org/ One of the better uses I found was a script that automated this from the relogo code: http://demo.jarnesjo.net/jquery-logo-downloadtip/