- "To Reach Seniors, Tech Start-Ups Must First Relate to Them" - NYTimes Oct 25, 2015
- Why acknowledging sexism (even inadvertent sexism) is important Oct 08, 2015
- When your Former Boss Sues you for Starting a Startup Sep 23, 2015
- The Paradox of Empathy Jun 15, 2015
- Origins of The Command Symbol Jun 12, 2015
"If you've purchased Ember directly from us in the last ~3 months and no longer want to use it, please get in touch and we can issue you with a refund." Sounds like they already considered cases like yours, which is pretty cool of them :D
Coming a few months after we learned that IDEO has a 90-year-old designer on staff, I thought this article was pertinent and reminds us of the importance of designing for humans, not just a demographic.
Anna, thanks for the shout! I've left this thread alone for the last few days since I didn't feel like I could respond to some of the comments productively. I'm so glad my thoughts resonated with you. Also, I love your Tumblr and now feel like there is a serious lack of alpaca in my l...
Yes, thank you for representing the women of Designer News! We may not be vocal, but we are here :D @Megan, @Elena, @Hannah: You go, ladies!