- A golden age of design Sep 30, 2014
- How Backcountry creates an exceptional user experience Sep 29, 2014
- Candour in the workplace Sep 29, 2014
- Don't need, but can't live without... Sep 29, 2014
- Random gradient generator Sep 29, 2014
Great idea, but fails on the execution. I actually don't understand it much better when they replace every second noun with 'shit'.
Damn... yet another time I want to buy an industry t-shirt but there's no women's option.
I'd love some way to learn from this game - as in, if I get it wrong, tell me some information about how to get it right next time - like 'hint: higher numbers equal darker colours', for example.
It's a visualisation of the brain's complex and beautiful network of connections - and being on Github it's also a demonstration of someone's awesome js skills ;)
Looks like they're moving their focus more heavily onto articles/'news'. I'd be more likely to browse around the new design over the old one - the article titles are so much clearer. It's definitely got a clearer focus than the old design which was pretty messy and undefined.