- Apple Watch - Human Interface Guidelines May 05, 2015
- Framer Examples Dec 01, 2014
- Sketch 3.1 Sep 29, 2014
- Site Design: Awkward Sep 17, 2014
- Twitter Analytics are now available for everyone Aug 28, 2014
- Framer Studio 1.6 with Revamped Sketch Support Aug 25, 2014
- Human data shows how we move in cities Jul 02, 2014
- Dropbox sync coming to Ember May 12, 2014
- Sketch Shortcuts updated for 3.0 - 7 new shortcuts Apr 17, 2014
- Turn your markdown files into presentations Apr 07, 2014
- “Rate this app” is Vital for Your App Business Jan 04, 2014
- Apple Acquires Rapid-Fire Camera App Developer SnappyLabs Jan 04, 2014
- The FitBit App Now Turns The iPhone 5s Into A FitBit Dec 30, 2013
- 5 Things to Know When Designing for iOS Mar 20, 2013
- Never forget another thing again. Feb 21, 2013
- Actual Facebook Graph searches Jan 23, 2013
- Announcing the Firefox OS Preview Phone Jan 22, 2013
- Photoshop flexibility, creating non-destructive PSD's Jan 11, 2013
- The iOS Design Cheat Sheet Jan 10, 2013
Saving it in 3.1 doesn't change anything.
The points discussed in this post are great. But I don’t see any tweaks, just one single conclusion: Faster I agree that some of the animations feel slow. But there’s a good reason for that. Animation will seem slower the more times you use it, as Mike Stern mentioned in his presentation (UI De...
I think Facebook would still be using the hamburger navigation if it wasn't for the native iOS7 edge swipe. The gesture to reveal the navigation from every view is now conflicting with the swipe to back which is consistent all over iOS7.
Put as much time into showcasing your work as you did creating it. This is a pretty weird conclusion after a post like this.
..most of the people we showed the design to told us they didn’t like it more than what they previously had. It's written from Facebook's perspective to deliver their experience to everyone. Unfortunately this entire post consists of one (weak) argument from a users input.
I can't see how this is News. This video was released on April 26, last year.
I've always thought the linked layers has so much potential. Great work Tisho.
Maxed out 13" Macbook Air. No problem designing on this machine at all.
Hate working on the trackpad. I have both magic mouse and trackpad but I use the trackpad for gestures only.
How is this iOS7? And please stop posting your own dribbble posts.
Article has some valid points. But don't agree Mailbox is already dead, they way I'm managing my email in mailbox is totally different from anything else.
Not sure if this is the right place to post your review of a product.
Good blog post.