- Show DN: Analytics for Optimizely [iOS] Aug 05, 2015
- Bitcoin SMS alerts Dec 30, 2013
- The Oxford Beams: a tale of futurism & design Apr 22, 2013
- Hack Design: Defining & Expanding User Experience Mar 25, 2013
- Ask DN: Who is a better designer? Mar 07, 2013
- John Maeda on The New Tao of Leadership Mar 01, 2013
- How this designer learned to code with Ruby on Rails Feb 27, 2013
- Complication is destruction of self Feb 26, 2013
- The work of Mike Pare Jan 17, 2013
- Experiments in Motion Jan 03, 2013
Depending on who your investors are and your relationship with them is — yes. Founders are incentivized through their equity stake and the value of the Company. Though, I don't completely agree with this older methodology.
A lot of folks are asking about the math breakdown. So here it is: 3 employees discussing design at $110/k/y or $43/h napkin 1 founder discussing design at $90/k/y or $36/h napkin Total: $165 3 days of work to follow: - 1 designer making edits — $903 - 2 working on projects related to sa...
Was only a 1-day hack project we did. Thought I would share it so everyone on here can reap the benefits of buying Bitcoin when its low. And/or selling when its high. Visual design is lack-luster, but the job is done.
I'll only go if I can recruit people and ask about layer styles and how epic someone can make an icon for my apps. #joking
This is a legit idea. That's all I want to say.
Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift Asian Girl Dance Cheering
Definitely sick Ian! Awesome job my man.
Glad to see more resources. With each resource it's a different style of learning. I think it's important people choose which works best for them. Awesome Vincent!
It's a slightly customized theme on http://scriptogr.am/ -- Awesome product, check it out! :)
Stupid. Instagram was a success when it looked like shit. So why would an interface change make it more successful? It wont. Wake up designers.
I've found it healthy to start from nothing. No aesthetic, no nothing. Pure and simple business logic. Or else what is your design suppose to accomplish? Identify the problem -- What are we solving Find some solutions -- What are some ways we think this could be solved Function -- How does ...
Wish I could go!
Uhh, duhhhh! http://layervault.com
I'd really like to see profiles actually. Hacker News does a terrible job of this. Let the influencers achieve credibility. In return they'll post more.
While this has had some ongoing events that have passed, an amazing effort in thinking about design for the future of our transportation systems and growing cultures. A must look for all designers.
- It cost $4,309.00 every time you provide design feedback Aug 28, 2014
- December DN Meetups in the SF Area Nov 14, 2013
- The Designer-Developer Spectrum Apr 22, 2013
- Show DN: I made my first Chrome extension, Intab Mar 19, 2013
- Google Ventures: 4 Steps For Combining The Hacker Way With Design Thinking Mar 11, 2013
- Google Glass Website Feb 20, 2013
- Ask DN: What's your process like? Jan 31, 2013
- The New LayerVault Jan 22, 2013
- Things users don't care about Jan 17, 2013
- iPhone prototyping made easy Jan 17, 2013
- Facebook Unveils Graph Search Jan 15, 2013
- The Profilograph Jan 14, 2013
- Crazy Photoshop Easter Egg Jan 04, 2013