What is this style called?

5 years ago from , Design lover @vectary

Hi! I need help finding out what is this type of illustration style called. I am going to sound silly, but what I am looking for is the name of this style where the characters have thicker limbs, almost no faces, small heads :)

Example 1: https://tubikstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/color_glossary_design_tubik_blog-1.png

Example 2: https://dribbble.com/shots/4882516-Video-Chat-Illustration

Example 3: https://dribbble.com/shots/3757963-Slack-com-redesign-Illustrations-01

Thank you!!