There is multiple feature I have been asking for a while from sketch such as:
- Linked libraries of shapes, text and paragraph styles
- Text masks
- Figma like override system where you can independently change every properties of the symbol (text alignement
- I have big performances issues on huge projects (multiple libraries and nested libraries)
- I tried to contact them a few time and their answers are always vague.
- Their update process for important new features is really slow and not enough communicated where Figma is the total opposite on that aspect...
How about those who made the switch and :
- Stayed with Figma
- Went back to Sketch
- Went from Figma to Sketch
And all those who absolutely want to stay with sketch and the reasons why in every cases
Thank you a lot in advance for your time