- There's inconsistency in the way you display the dollar sign: lining and superscript
- Same thing with using a comma with 4-digit numbers: sometimes you do, sometimes you don't
- Sometimes you insert a space after the plus sign, and sometimes you don't
- Pretty sure that dark gray text on a black background doesn't pass a color contrast test
- Add some tracking to your all-case text
- Icons are inconsistent: not only in their visual height, but also with the widths of their borders
- Spacing of numbers is inconsitent as well
- Would recommend a different typeface. A typeface in which the numbers shine much better. Search for "stock app" on dribbble and you'll find some examples
Woaah this is next level. Thanks for the comments man. Will definetely learn from this.
Currently I'm using vertfolio https://vertfolio.com, it’s new but simple and easy to use.