Those of you who work with HTML prototypes on big projects, I am curious to hear your thoughts about this:
- An HTML prototype of v1 of the project lives on GitHub and a build lives on a URL.
- Developers who work on the v1 features use this prototype (both GitHub and the URL) as a reference.
- We add new features to the prototype in new branches.
- Those new features might overwrite certain views that exist in v1 of the project.
- We want those features to be available on a URL for discussion purposes, without affecting what you see on the v1 URL that is currently shipping, since developers might still be working on that stuff.
I have some ideas about how to handle this, but I am curious to know how you handle this situation?