The tool is awesome, but still needs some basic stuff for perfection.
- Zoom tool (Not talking about the drop down, the actual tool)
- Adobe RGB
- AI or PSD export/import
- Better pen tool controls
- Asset transitions for prototyping.
Font selection to be done manually and typing to choose is not working from Sheik Gama Aman Mohaideen
Don't forget basic text editing functions like underline support, and layers. from Cristian Moise
Mixed text styles within a single text object.. from i Marc Edwards
• User needs the ability to change your default (i.e. having a 1 px stroke on every new rectangle is extremely time consuming) from Cody Iddings
• Have the ability to manage the retina canvas settings (1x in Sketch should be 1x in XD) from Cody Iddings
• User needs the ability to type in hex code from Cody Iddings
• User needs the ability to flip horizontal / vertical by typing in negative widths and maybe buttons like in Sketch. from Cody Iddings
• Ability for user to have a “Paragraph Rext” box is essential -- I found if you drag the type tool out, you get the Paragraph Text box. from Cody Iddings
• User should be able to aligning to artboard by selecting on an element and clicking an align tool. from Cody Iddings
• User should be able to change attributes of a text string, not change the entire thing. i.e. A hyperlink color. from Cody Iddings
• Typography: No ability to change the linespacing or individual kerning? from Cody Iddings
• It would be cool if command select should toggle between layers i.e. INDESIGN from Cody Iddings
With the font menu open, you can start to type and available fonts will auto-complete. from i Marc Edwards
Scrolling within pages in prototyping mode from Arthur Beisang
Let me know if there's anything added or that I couldn't find. I'll update the list.