- Hero copy and illustration needs to be vertically aligned, the amount of blank space below the hero copy is off-putting.
- Logo in the navigation looks really cut out as in theres no anti-aliasing?
- 'Trusted By' needs a bit of love. It looks out of place and doesn't have the consistent spacing of the other sections.
- Your typography needs a bit of hierachy. Some are in all caps, others are weighted more, and some of the copy are in a completely different font.
- Illustrations overall are quite nice, but also lack a bit of consistency as some objects are illustrated on an angle, while others are flat.
It's a very good start, after a bit of refinement the website will look really nice. Hope that helps mate.
Markus and Daniel have some good points. How long have you had this company name? If it's new, I'd be a bit concerned at Pegula Sports & Entertainment coming for that name with 'onebuffalo' trademarked. Not a lawyer obviously, but just something to keep in mind as you build your brand.
- The logotype in the header, does it really have to be more than 2000 px wide in the original file, and can't you use svg with a fallback jpg/png? :)
- The first section looks a bit empty on a bigger screen (27") while others have some margin and padding issues.
- Some use of images where plain text could be used (in the team section for example)
- Some line height issues here and there and anti-aliasing
Otherwise, great start!