We're looking to help understand how we can best help improve design in open source, and we really need to hear from more designers.
This is a huge thumbs up!
A "+1" for the effort. I'd love for there to be easier ways for UX/design folk to get more involved with OSS projects.
Feedback on the survey:
- "Currently, I share my finished designs so people can" — the context of "sharing" is unclear. With whom?
- There is no description of what "finished design" is like their is with "Sharing design process". On my first time through I read "finished" as "finished before development begins", on further reading I now think it might be something closer to "product complete".
- With "sharing design process" I'm not sure whether you are asking about the artefacts produced, the process itself, and when the sharing happens — during the process, after the process?
- There are lots of references to "my" things. The process/artefacts in the context I work tend to be "our" things. They're owned by the team.
- Similar issues on the "code" questions.
- I would personally never in a million years thought of describing "Pixelapse" as a tool for "sharing the design process".