I agree with Brian's feedback, just wanted to add one more thing:
3. Remove Siamak.us from your list of work. It seems unnecessary to include the thing you're viewing your portfolio on in your portfolio.
Hey Karel. Your feedback is correct But I have an idea for the future and I included it in my projects ;) Thanks.
Any site that requires js to load is bad in my books.
kept waiting for the minimal
May be check them: 10 Minimalistic Designs that will make you fall in love with the simplicity https://bit.ly/2YKMtAU
Overall, I like it. Two suggestions for you:
1. Remove the loading screen. You're not really loading anything too crazy, so I think it might be unnecessary.
2. Make the thumbnail images clickable. Might just be a personal thing, but usually I expect thumbnail images in this context to be clickable links.
Hey Brain, Thanks for your Suggestions ;)
Kareh khoob daree.
Sorry my Farsi is basic haha. Nice stuff!
Your linking to your instagram but you have no photo's. And maybe isn't really necessary ( just my opinion ).
Hey Diederik, Links are correct! My instagram is @siamakmokhtari and I have about 130 photos.
Having 130 photos doesn't help since your profile is private. Means no one will see these photos.
Good job overally. There are a few things I would do if it was me:
1. Minimalism in web design is more than just great large white space and going with less colors. If it's gonna be flat, you better remove the shadows. If it has depth, apply global lighting to almost all the elements (buttons, etc.). Also, choose one between rounded or sharp edges.
2. I like the gold color, but overlaying it on your designs mixes up the colors! So, to see the real colors of the designs, you have to not to hover the pictures!
3. Go bold with your design! For example, why not using -much- larger font size for your name? Try things you never do.
Keep it up!
Thanks MohammadReza For your Opinion. It's don't follow any Trend of Design! It's my style. My style has Shadows, solid colors, radius and part–time have Gradients Colors!
I agree with you (2). I don't accept your idea in 3 because I like to use Sans and Sans-Serif Type font in my Website.
Have great design with passion ;)
It's great to have your own style, but there should be also a sense of consistency and elegance in your design, after all, which makes your design -or style- unique.
I didn't get your point about Sans and Serif fonts. I was trying to say go much deeper in typography as it is what counts as the hottest web design trend now.
Keep it up!
I think the parallax "era" is over now, leave that behind. What do you think what will be the web trend in 2015? Look around and get more inspiration. :) Keep going.
I think parallax for the sake of pure styling is dead. But 2015 is going to be big for motion (e.g. parallax) as a means for better content and storytelling.