New in version 3
Lots of great stuff for working with 3× UI and icon densities, including:
- Scale by 300% action.
- Scale by 33.3% action.
- Scale to 180×180 action (for @3x iPhone home icons).
- Scale to 192×192 action (for xxxhdpi Android home icons).
- Scale Mask Feather scripts for 33.3% and 400%.
- iOS Icon Export Template.psd (for those working at 1× and auto sizing/exporting app icons).
- A workflow for batch adding @3x to filenames.
- A workflow for batch removing @3x from filenames.
- New Yosemite-friendly workflow icons. Hooray!
- Lots of other small fixes.
I had to record my own action for 3x like some kind of animal. I'll remove it and install these.
A horsome animal.
Thank you so much Marc, great work :)
Is there anything you think is missing?
Hm not at this point. Haven't played that much with them yet because I am currently working on development only project. Hope to get back to a design project soon. When I come up with something thats missing I'll let you know.
You're THE GUY! Thanks for that :)
Cheers! Please let me know if you spot anything amiss.
Fantastic as usual. Can't thank you enough for this, Marc.
No question. Just a big thank you. Great work!
Thanks always loved your resources. Been using them for years.
Pretty sure it goes without saying that what we see in Actions will also be included in Skala (where applicable).
I dare you to say "no" :-)
I don’t know if the actions give much away, but yeah, my opinion and favourite features should be pretty obvious from the articles on Bjango’s site. Lots of stuff will definitely be in Skala.
Still waiting for full screen mode on Android! Need to get rid of the Soft Nav Bar so designs can take advantage of the entire screen.
Yeah, that would be great, and it’s coming. We just need to get a few other releases out before we can jump back on Skala View.