• Josh Sanders, 9 years ago

    they're usually referred to as 'sticky' headers, as their position is fixed—giving the illusion of sticking to a specific area :)

    0 points
    • Gearóid O'Rourke, 9 years ago (edited 9 years ago )

      hey Josh — I was referring to the "floating" balloon and cash register. Maybe I should have been clearer :)

      0 points