Hello Adrian, I'm sure this will help a lot of people. Thank you for preparing this for the community.
I'm always interested in CSS animations but to access to your content I had to
- Go to Twitter
- Click on the reply where you provide the content of the link
- Click on the link and go to youtube and check what the content is about
A nice alternative would be (imho):
- You don't link directly to any link, so designers open this post on DN where you can inform what you are doing
- You can write a short brief on what your content is about
- You can share your twitter url for updates
- You can share the link of the youtube content
Even worse: I've just seen "will post a link soon" on twitter and wondered if this was a teaser to a teaser.
Hey, thanks for the reply. Sure will try to have a direct link. It's funny you say this as I have always posted directly in the past, however, this post I thought I would try differently and it did much better in terms of visibility. I will be doing more around UI and Design and CSS, so I'll see what I can do for the future :)