• Alex HeetonAlex Heeton, almost 6 years ago

    "The protector itself is a hard piece of transparent plastic" Are you sure? It's called the glass and the website says it's made from glass?

    1 point
    • Louis-André LabadieLouis-André Labadie, almost 6 years ago (edited almost 6 years ago )

      I'm not sure, no. It would be thin, slightly flexible glass though. The website simply says this:

      Premium glass design.

      EDIT: Glass it is. That's a mistake on my part, I'll update the text.

      0 points