What is this style called?

almost 8 years ago from Alex Flores, Interaction / Product Designer @ GE

  • Jason Lawton, almost 8 years ago

    Yeah I remember that one now! I was trying to think of the site, but scrollorama came to mind first. There was also some nike/adidas/puma site (can't remember which) which used it so amazingly (but also over the top).

    0 points