What is this style called?

almost 8 years ago from Alex Flores, Interaction / Product Designer @ GE

  • Jim SilvermanJim Silverman, almost 8 years ago

    your comment is called: obnoxious!

    14 points
    • Jonathan SimcoeJonathan Simcoe, almost 8 years ago

      Sorry, I just have a frustration toward visual effects that impede or hack the natural scrolling experience.

      That being said, I didn't need to be so rude in the way I approached my feelings. Sorry, Alex.

      8 points