What is this style called?

almost 8 years ago from Alex Flores, Interaction / Product Designer @ GE

  • Daniel GoldenDaniel Golden, almost 8 years ago

    Right, I don't think it has a name yet. The closest thing I can think of is "parallax". The style incorporates parallax, but to call it parallax would be a misnomer because most parallax is counter-productive imo.

    1 point