How hard is it to relocate to America from Europe as a designer?

over 5 years ago from Louis B, Designer - Web + Graphic

  • Robin RaszkaRobin Raszka, 5 years ago

    Try and get E2 or O1. It takes a lot of time (think 12 months, but in the meantime you can use B1/B2). Forget H1B, it's too limiting.

    2 points