The wall of text located above the fold feels a bit much. Combined with the background illustration, it's a little difficult for me to focus.
Thank you so much for the feeback. We will keep it in mind for the next iteration
Nice site! A few thoughts...
- Came here to say the same thing as @John Jackson. That's a big ol' wall of text hitting you when you first load the site. And the changing 'Hello' in different languages gets lost which I think would be a nice touch to see a little more prominently.
- I'm a fan of the behind the scenes section, I think it's very well laid out and the interaction of the profile pictures is nice. Maybe the same could be used on a few of the other images to explain what's going on in them?
- Why does the menu button say 'Profile' before you hover over it? I know that it's a menu but profile looks like a separate link? (came back to this one after navigating pages and it makes more sense now... maybe on the home page it could just say menu until you get the pattern?)
- I like the work pages and the use of colour/transition. I'm getting some LSEP characters on those pages though
- I don't know if "Output" makes sense for updates and launches? Maybe "Updates" would work better?
- The "Hire us" link at the top right doesn't work? EDIT: appeared to be a one off but I can't replicate it...
Thank you so much for the extensive feedback! We will keep it all in mind for the next iteration
If you don’t mind me asking, did you have any trouble figuring out that the work overview is a slideshow and each slide links to a project? Most none design, none developer users seem to have a lot of trouble with it.
The hire us link indeed has a bug that makes it be unusable sometimes, I actually also noticed it the other day, I will try to fix it shortly.
Nope, I figured that out straight away, but I fall in the dev/design category!